• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] QF1: Brumbies vs. Hurricanes (21/07/2017)

Brumbies take advantage of 14 men, then going to be tough for canes who hardly look like scoring from open play.

How is that not a collapsed rolling maul......

Brumbies ahead on points and possession. Canes leading on opportunism.

That yellow is disgusting. What? Cant you put two men in a tackle now for risk of a yellow card.... Ffs. This game is done. Sanzar may as well get one more big pay day and shut it down.

That yellow is disgusting. What? Cant you put two men in a tackle now for risk of a yellow card.... Ffs. This game is done. Sanzar may as well get one more big pay day and shut it down.
yes, I can see a pen, but still hardly intentional. Dodgy yellow. 10 minutes in the bin gives brumbies a real shot. The canes look like they are still on the plane. Both tries they have scored have cost them nothing. They haven't looked like scoring through the hand. Nice header though :). Brumbies have worked for their points and simply look better. Big first 10 minutes of second 40 coming up. Champions season on the line.

So... The TMO can interfere with the game whenever its foul play, or whatever... Just before he thought he saw a knock-on that led to a Hurricanes try... But he cant say that ball was a line ball out of the back of the hand.....????????????? Nope. Apparently not.

When do you ever see leaving your feet at ruck time when cleaning . No opposition around..... What's the diff they clean out ball? Terrible by ref.....

So... The TMO can interfere with the game whenever its foul play, or whatever... Just before he thought he saw a knock-on that led to a Hurricanes try... But he cant say that ball was a line ball out of the back of the hand.....????????????? Nope. Apparently not.
Forward pass looked a try. Odd decisions...

I
3nd most points on the log, not only do they finish 5th but they dont even get a home 1/4 or semi final... how sad is this conference system... anyways

I love how the canes manage to score the most point for (PF) year in and out - even when playing in the strongest Conference... Lions in 2nd place with 590, only 6 less than the canes but they are in a much weaker conference

I cant see the Brumbies beating the Canes even on home soil...

Lions vs Canes [SF]
Saders vs Chiefs [SF]

All NZ Final...

Canes vs Chiefs

Canes to take it because they haven't beaten the chiefs this year, so its pay back
Brumbies take advantage of 14 men, then going to be tough for canes who hardly look like scoring from open play.

How is that not a collapsed rolling maul......

Brumbies ahead on points and possession. Canes leading on opportunism.

You are kidding right. Firstly the brumbies are lucky to get...... no sorry don't even deserve a home semi final, over half the stadium is empty. We in nz are outraged by a super rugby system rewarding such a mediocre season. Sure the bumbies are playing the best iv seen them all year bit its easy to step up for a big game on home soil. And i still think the canes will win this and the rugby gods and nz fans will be appeased.

**** call by ref again gifts canes 3 points. Sio on his feet all the time. First man over the ball.......

You are kidding right. Firstly the brumbies are lucky to get...... no sorry don't even deserve a home semi final, over half the stadium is empty. We in nz are outraged by a super rugby system rewarding such a mediocre season. Sure the bumbies are playing the best iv seen them all year bit its easy to step up for a big game on home soil. And i still think the canes will win this and the rugby gods and nz fans will be appeased.
The point is not that brumbies are trollop in general, nor that they deserve to be at home, but that with 10 to go, they are still in this. TJP. - the mouth at 9 - that should do it....

Brumbies just unable to get out of own territory, Canes pressure to much. TJP try should be the match

I predicted the score for a signed Hurricanes jersey......

28-19.... CMON BRUMBIES GET A PENALTY KICK.

Took us a while to get going. The Brumbies did well shutting down the backs but I think the effort took its toll on them in the second half.
Good to see Christian out there, pretty amazing come back.

Latest posts