• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Scotland vs Italy (18/03/2017)

Scotland shirts are horrible. They look like pool balls.

That's all I can comment on in a half as crap as this.

Have to agree, this is just dull. Maybe now with 2 tries they will up the tempo.

Thats the match I'd say. 0 from 3 kicks is going to zap the little confidence remaining from them.

With a country full of talented footballers, how haven't they got a guy who can kick a ball? I thought you'd have loads of guys who are great kickers but not much else.

Carlo Cannae has regressed so badly and is now awful kicking from hand too. The living legend in the studio would have been playing if not injured. Canna needs to be hidden from the limelight and nursed back to some kind of form. Mbanda and Gega doing alright but precious little to cheer, partly as a result of the soaking conditions (which should help keep the score respectable in the second half.

Any hope of Scotland letting go has clearly been thrown out the window. The are just letting Italy slow it down.

Scotland will pull away, but it's just a shame nothing that nothing they can do today can possibly make up for what happened last week.

There are zero arguments for Italy being in the 6N.
They are embarrassing to watch.

There are zero arguments for Italy being in the 6N.
They are embarrassing to watch.

Except that the "proof" of Georgia being significantly better is based on them dicking the likes of Germany and Romania.

Unless of course you are arguing for a return to the 5N.

Surely that's a second YC? If you keep infringing in the 5 after the first men should keep going off...

- - - Updated - - -

God Italy are ****....

I'm arguing that the whole Italian set up should be taken out behind the barn and shot.

Italy are outplaying the fifth ranked team in the world away from home while having a bad day at the office. Behave yourselves!

Painful two botched tries. Really painful.

Scotland's limitations up front being exposed.

Italy should have 16 points. They have 0 through no fault but their own backs.

Scotland back to infringing add they have a through the 6n. Scotland giving a lesson in collapsing mauls, Italy giving a lesson in missing kicks and butchering tries. 2 very negative teams here.