• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of upperclass *****. I still haven't got English corect
Yup, I had a choice of studying French or French and I was poor at it.

I do try to claim I'm fluent in a variety of programming languages so at least I learnt something useful unlike these guysm

I feel this thread really needs the game to start. It's getting more abuse than if it was in the Vunipolae.

All non-private school plebs, who've never even been on a yacht, LEAVE this thread now please or I'll have you removed. You don't have the pedigree to make it in here.
This thread = A slightly more diverse Bullingdon Club.

All non-private school plebs, who've never even been on a yacht, LEAVE this thread now please or I'll have you removed. You don't have the pedigree to make it in here.

Harumph.

I went to a bog standard comprehensive and was taught Latin, strangely. Took it at GCSE along with German.

Rugby isn't a sport for the everyman! What do we look like? (Southern) French? No sir.

I would like to point out that an Irish private school is equal to our state schools.

When I find you, Imma feed you your balls as a soup through a straw made out of your cock.

Wouldn't be the first time you have seen a guy sucking his own cock I guess.

Italy/Scotland is so bad people are discussing latin in here instead :lol:

I would like to point out that an Irish private school is equal to our state schools.

Wouldn't be the first time you have seen a guy sucking his own cock I guess.
I would like to point out that Leicestershire was any poorer Irish schoolchildren would probably be forced to collect money for Oxfam to help them every Christmas. We would do the whole donate a goat thing, if we didn't know you'd only end up buggering them.
I can only presume that Tigs was the son of a local warlord who was sent to school in London.

I would like to point out that Leicestershire was any poorer Irish schoolchildren would probably be forced to collect money for Oxfam to help them every Christmas. We would do the whole donate a goat thing, if we didn't know you'd only end up buggering them.
I can only presume that Tigs was the son of a local warlord who was sent to school in London.

Hey! That's a nasty swipe at the whole county....true but still nasty

Please I have never lived south of Leicester.

I'm a good northerner at heart (born in the north) I put Curry sauce on my fish and chips, I prefer Hendersons relish to Worcester sauce and I drink Yorkshire tea in a mug not China.

And my dad is the lord of war. (great film very underrated)

Wow the Oxfam in my post leads to the Oxfam site. Cheeky needy ********.

I went to the school of hard knocks, On the playground was where I spent most of my days,
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

(Although I did learn French at school and am fairly fluent in the language (decent speaker but struggle with writing though), surprisingly French with an English accent has a bit niche market in France I have since found though).

Bunch of posh ******s on this forum. (Granted I went to a private school and studied classics aswell but still)

Like me so. English is tough enough never mind rest of that gash

Wow the Oxfam in my post leads to the Oxfam site. Cheeky needy ********.

Its becuase you're from Ireland. See it doesn't do that with me.

Side thing why don't Munster play more in Cork it is a much nicer city than Limerdick. It also has a stone that you can give tongue to and catch an STD. (Sadly it was the only thing I have kissed... But then again only a sad person kisses prostitutes).

Side thing why don't Munster play more in Cork it is a much nicer city than Limerdick. It also has a stone that you can give tongue to and catch an STD. (Sadly it was the only thing I have kissed... But then again only a sad person kisses prostitutes).

Because Cork isn't officially Munster. They're a Republic plus it's a kip and most of us live close to Limerick.

Cork is nicer than Limerick but its like how Springfield is nicer than Shelbyville, you want to live in Ogdenville, a place on the map.

Because Cork isn't officially Munster. They're a Republic �� plus it's a kip and most of us live close to Limerick.

Thought Cork is in Munster county though?
Why are they in the Munster hurling league then?

- - - Updated - - -

Cork is nicer than Limerick but its like how Springfield is nicer than Shelbyville, you want to live in Ogdenville, a place on the map.

Is that pre or post monorail Ogdenvile? As North Havenbrock didn't look to good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts