• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Stormers vs. Brumbies (Round 4) 19/03/2016

The Stormers did not release while Toomane and co were challenging for it and no penalty given and a resulting try.

He has been a hero for the team for a long time, but I really am not seeing schalk bringing anything to the team over the last three games.

He has been a hero for the team for a long time, but I really am not seeing schalk bringing anything to the team over the last three games.

Whitely should've gone ahead of him at the RWC.

Whitely should've gone ahead of him at the RWC.

Agreed, or actually Jaco Kriel, he had a great season last year and was tearing it up for the Lions in the Currie Cup while the World Cup was on.

On an Etzebeth point, with that big punch up, Etzebeth stood on the sideline, watched and laughed. Not the same player from four years ago.

One word for Brumbies 17, dumbass.

Congrats to the Stormers, they have played perfectly to their strengths and Brumbies weakness and look like pulling off the result. Brumbies shown they ave a poor tactical kicking game and targeting Aidan Toua, their ***le credentials can definitely be questioned.

Really Josh, what an idiot thing to do, red card without a doubt.

Just stupid by Man-Rea. His team is in this and then throwing punches just makes it that much more difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Red all day long according to the law though.

He touched the face of Man-Rea, that was the reason of the reaction

The player involved was Kebble, not Etzebeth.

- - - Updated - - -

That was definitely the Brumbies put in.

WTF????!!!! Is Jaco Peyper a Stormers supporter???

That's a poor decision. Even the player said he didn't get it. In that last view it looked like it was out of hand.

I wouldn't have given that. Lleyds said he lost control so why not take him up on it?

- - - Updated - - -

Where's @smartcooky when you need him?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha what a terrible call. that winger should have scored that easy as. Why was he trying to swan dive, even 7 year olds are taught to dive low to the ground.
Stormers have had the rub of the green in this one, but that try decision needs a reprimand, no way you can ever give that.

Jaco Peyper is the number one supporter of Stormers. Leyds said to him that it wasn't a try, nevertheless that he awarded the try. He's more committed to the team than Leyds

Hit him twice in the head and elbowed him, red card.

Well, i do not see him elbowing him. I see clear punches which the ref said would "only" merit a yellow.

I would have guessed that 3 straight punches would deserve a red, but that's not what the ref said, hence my statement.

Latest posts