• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Stormers vs. Brumbies (Round 4) 19/03/2016

Sorry, forgot to mention. I did google for the prices, but thought i was doing something wrong because they look ridiculously cheap.
Thanks!

Sorry, forgot to mention. I did google for the prices, but thought i was doing something wrong because they look ridiculously cheap.
Thanks!
Currie Cup is cheaper R100-R40, while our professional football league has their tickets at prices of R20-R10. A South Africa New Zealand match last year was R350-R750.

Thanks!

Our stadiums are quite big so there is space and a few of them are difficult/dangerous to reach while our TV coverage is world class so they can't afford to have huge prices on tickets or no-one would turn up.

We're not looking poor. We need to put some points up while we have our tails up though. We didn't against the Sharks..

Etzebeth is so dirty!

There was no malice in that, he thought Pocock was getting the pop pass and it didn't happen. Poor timing, but not dirty. Also Etsebeth is aggressive but he is not dirty (he was really reckless when he first came on the scene but not anymore. He is a lot more controlled.)

Tuning into the 2nd half.

Stormers have the highest tackling accuracy in the competition while Brumbies have the best attack, should be an outstanding 2nd half.

I wouldn't call Etzebeth dirty. I get why people don't like him, I really do but I wouldn't call him dirty.

I wouldn't call Etzebeth dirty. I get why people don't like him, I really do but I wouldn't call him dirty.

He's competitive and aggressive, definitely not dirty, it's the reason he's up there as one of the best locks in the world. If Will Skelton had even just half of Etzebeths aggression he would be to, but Will is a giant pussy compared to Etzebeth and it shows on the International level.

There was no malice in that, he thought Pocock was getting the pop pass and it didn't happen. Poor timing, but not dirty. Also Etsebeth is aggressive but he is not dirty (he was really reckless when he first came on the scene but not anymore. He is a lot more controlled.)

If it was other player I would give you the chance of doubts but Etzebeth has an historial of dirty plays

If it was other player I would give you the chance of doubts but Etzebeth has an historial of dirty plays

A history from 4 years ago when he was 20. When was the last time he got a yellow card or got in trouble for doing something dodgy? Last I can find of a ban was from 2012. Check the history, before claiming history. He has matured as a player.

The Stormers are offside alot around the ruck and the line.

A history from 4 years ago when he was 20. When was the last time he got a yellow card or got in trouble for doing something dodgy? Last I can find of a ban was from 2012. Check the history, before claiming history. He has matured as a player.

Well, you are a Stormers supporter. You must to defend him, but everybody knows that he wants to fight in any game. I've seen him hundreds of times

Well, you are a Stormers supporter. You must to defend him, but everybody knows that he wants to fight in any game. I've seen him hundreds of times

But does he? No. Which is why he is no longer receiving cards. A player isn't dirty because he looks angry and aggressive in a game.

One player the Brumbies miss this season IMO is Mogg.

Latest posts