Club or Nation
South Africa
Super%20Rugby.png

K9WX3W0.png
Versus%20Super.png
Chiefs.png

Venue: Estadio Jose Amalfitani
Time: 23:45 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

This is the Jaguares roster avaible for the match.

Matías Alemanno
Gabriel Ascárate
Rodrigo Báez
Emiliano Bofelli
Santiago Cordero
Agustín Creevy
Cristian Bartoloni
Jerónimo De la Fuente
Enrique Pieretto
Facundo Bosch
Facundo Gigena
Felipe Arregui
Felipe Ezcurra
Franco Cuaranta
Santiago García Botta
Santiago González Iglesias
Gonzalo Bertranou
Juan Cruz Guillemaín
Juan Martín Hernández
Ramiro Herrera
Ignacio Larrague
Facundo Isa
Joaquín Paz
Martín Landajo
Tomás Lavanini
Juan Manuel Leguizamón
Tomás Lezana
Lucas González Amorosino
Pablo Matera
Manuel Montero
Julián Montoya
Matías Moroni
Ramiro Moyano
Lucas Noguera
Matías Orlando
Javier Ortega Desio
Guido Petti
Roberto Tejerizo
Nicolás Sánchez
Leonardo Senatore
Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro
Joaquín Tuculet

Only Gabriel Ascárate, Juan Cruz Guillemaín, Ramiro Herrera and Lucas Noguera are injured and are training differentially.

This is the home of the "Jaguares" this season.
-Estadio Jose Amalfitani.
-City: Buenos Aires.
-Capacity:49540.
-Field size: 105 x 70 metres.
velez2.jpg

f620x480-323051_365583_8.jpg

Last edited:
The 40% has already been sold in presale for all matches.

The Chiefs scrum is the worst I've seen it. With the return of Elliot it might improve, but I can see the Jags dominating set pieces with Retallick out injured as well. The biggest worry for the Jags is the Chiefs excellent backline, their tackling will have to be spot on, it's difficult to call this, but I think the Chiefs have a few too many game breakers in the backline that will be the difference. If Brad Weber continues performing so well, he's going to secure an All Blacks spot to, along with Damien McKenzie.

Either way the Jags are a really enjoyable team and I'm happy to see them in the competition.

First match at home, with all our best players available, got tickets.

HYPE.

The Chiefs are in for a world of hurt at scrum time. I just cant see it going any other way. I reckon they'll be so dominated it could end up in golden oldies before the games out.

Referee: Chris Pollock
AR1: Jamie Nutbrown
AR2: Federico Anselmi
TMO: Santiago Borsani

Noguera and Herrera out because of injuries. Not worry about losing both of our props tough, since our scrum seems to be having a hard time lately. Maybe a change in the front row could make things work out. Also, it seems Hernandez, Lavanini and Tuculet could be part of the starting XV. I'm really confident about this match.

Matera out too. His replacement in the back row could be Ortega Desio.

My heart says Jaguares, my mind is not so sure tho. First instinct is confidence, but then i think about our lack of discipline and missed tackles last games (against cheetahs particularly) and i'm not that convinced.

Think the Jaguares should take that. Their first home game will be a massive experience for them, and the Chiefs will be knackered. Man for man it should be quite an even match up, but my money's on the Jaguares.

The Jaguares should be the front-runners for this game at home against the Chiefs without Retallick, Messam, SBW and Tameifuna. But they are still a very good side.

Ive seen the Chiefs play this year and ive seen the Jaguares play this season. Based on that my opinion is that the Jaguares should win this because if not at home then where else?

Jaguares' line-up confirmed!

1-Santiago García Botta, 2-Agustín Creevy, 3-Nahuel Tetaz, 4-Guido Petti, 5-Tomás Lavanini, 6-Juan Manuel Leguizamón, 7-Pablo Matera, 8-Leonardo Senatore, 9-Martín Landajo, 10-Nicolás Sánchez, 11-Emiliano Boffelli, 12-Juan Martín Hernández, 13-Jerónimo De la Fuente, 14-Santiago Cordero, 15-Joaquín Tuculet.

Subs: 16-Julián Montoya, 17-Roberto Tejerizo, 18-Felipe Arregui, 19-Matías Alemanno, 20-Facundo Isa, 21-Felipe Ezcurra, 22-Santiago González Iglesias, 23-Matías Moroni.

the stadiun capacity has been reduced to just 18000 they are using half of the stadium for music shows and varios carp. the venue is sold out. i was planning to show up at the stadium. thought that they would never sell the 40000 tickets :(

the stadiun capacity has been reduced to just 18000 they are using half of the stadium for music shows and varios carp. the venue is sold out. i was planning to show up at the stadium. thought that they would never sell the 40000 tickets :(

Actually, I think just 18000 tickets were sold because people who acquired a membership (like myself) don't have to buy any tickets, we just go to the stadium with our membership ID.

Also, I believe the area behind the posts is destined for the clubs.

Jaguares' line-up confirmed!

1-Santiago García Botta, 2-Agustín Creevy, 3-Nahuel Tetaz, 4-Guido Petti, 5-Tomás Lavanini, 6-Juan Manuel Leguizamón, 7-Pablo Matera, 8-Leonardo Senatore, 9-Martín Landajo, 10-Nicolás Sánchez, 11-Emiliano Boffelli, 12-Juan Martín Hernández, 13-Jerónimo De la Fuente, 14-Santiago Cordero, 15-Joaquín Tuculet.

Subs: 16-Julián Montoya, 17-Roberto Tejerizo, 18-Felipe Arregui, 19-Matías Alemanno, 20-Facundo Isa, 21-Felipe Ezcurra, 22-Santiago González Iglesias, 23-Matías Moroni.

Pretty much the ideal starting XV, with the exception of both props and maybe Montero, but he will need time to get rythm and then take the jersey Nº 11 of Boffelli's hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I think just 18000 tickets were sold because people who acquired a membership (like myself) don't have to buy any tickets, we just go to the stadium with our membership ID.

Also, I believe the area behind the posts is destined for the clubs.

I have season tickets as well, but im missing the first two games because im abroad, i cant believe my bad luck...

Is Botta and Tetaz good?

Not that it matters much, I'm sure you could play the Jags womens tight 5 and dominate the Chiefs scrum at the moment!

Latest posts