• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Jaguares vs. Chiefs (Round 4) 19/03/2016

Super Rugby is the most exciting rugby competition in the world. I love it!

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1458436738.236770.jpg IT is my Jaguares's membership, With this I get access to all local matches.

Was an exciting game to watch, end to end rugby is awesome.

McKenzie is just a beast.

Unlucky Jags. Be proud though boys you have a very good team and The Chiefs are a good team with future All Blacks and present All Blacks. You will win plenty of home games.

Gee, what a fantastic advert for SH rugby, absolutely love it.

Damien McKenzie really on course for that All Black jersey, along with James Lowe and Weber.

Damien McKenzie really on course for that All Black jersey, along with James Lowe and Weber.

Will be interesting with NMS out for a while how they see that back 3 rolling.

McKenzie is just electric, and Lowe is really solid.

Depends on what Hansen wants from that trio as to who fills the spot, we seem to have a few good left wingers at the moment.

I was absolutely devastated after the game, being so close to beat one of the best teams of NZ, in our first game at home.
We didnt have a good game, we made silly handling errors, like Cordero`s knock on that led to Chiefs try, and lost many balls from set pieces (even in scrum when we started the game with complete domination).
The question is, we had a bad day again or we are forcing an style of play we still dont have the skills to practice.
I read some criticism saying that we cannot keep this game plan of playing attacking rugby from anywhere of the pitch, and I tend to agree to some extent. I believe we should keep this playing style, but also we should make some smart use of the boot, moreover when we have two great kickers in JMH and Nico Sanchez. That would reduce the number of balls lost in our own 22, and it wont make us so predictble. If we always run, our rivals know what to expect and it will be easier for them to defend us.
Anyway, its good to see that we can still win or being very close to win even in a bad day, and Im very proud of what this team and argentine rugby in general have achieved in the last decade.

JMH cant take super rugby´s pace. when moroni came in, the backline improved. we need to stop the knock ons reduce stupid offloads
damian mc kenzie is like cordero but with a brain in his head! surprising for a youngster.(i hope coredero is going to develop one of those)
loved moroni´s hand off on mc kenzie with the inverted hand. strange. great game for mattera.

I really hope McKenzie and Lowe get into the wider training group for the ABs this year. This was a great game to watch.

Latest posts