• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] Australia v New Zealand in Sydney (08/08/2015)

For once the Aussie commentators hit it right! Ridiculous pass from Phipps!!

Carter is ring rusty and off the pace. Two poor kicks and missed tackle which almost led to the try!

Folau ran a great angle. Felt Carter should have done a bit better with the tackle, but understand the difficulty he was in!

Fluffed chance that for Aus.

The breakdown battle is making sure that no one team is building a set of phases. It's all been a bit frantic!

Toomua beal and Skelton vital in second half, hope chieka doesn't make them to late..

For once the Aussie commentators hit it right! Ridiculous pass from Phipps!!

Carter is ring rusty and off the pace. Two poor kicks and missed tackle which almost led to the try!

Phipps has been awful. But my god it's bee a very poor quality half.

Oh and **** off for checking that tackle of Hoopers - that was copy book

NZ just need to keep the ball.

Australian back row and front row shading us but our backs look way more dangerous to me.

Phipps should be dragged off by his collar and band. Not test quality

Oh and **** off for checking that tackle of Hoopers - that was copy book

Haha it was a fair thing to check, it was a hard hit and its easy to use a shoulder in that position. Great covering tackle.

Both teams will be a bit confused on their turnover stats on the floor. It's been crazy how often the ball has been turned over.

It was fast and exciting half, but also quite sloppy and error ridden.

Again, you are being over harsh! Yes there have been mistakes but there are so many positives for your guys! They are making mistakes but they are also making the AB's look ordinary and beatable!

Without one or two of those mistakes at crucial times they would be leading and deservedly so!

I expect an AB complete change of performance this half and Aus need to stand up!!

Skelton? Is he really better than what is on and is he not known as a penalty machine?

Latest posts