• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Italy (19/09/2015)

This game needed something like that. Though how the winger carried the ball would horrify every coach in the world.

Looks good to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Knock on....okay....

Correct call, good both sides have decided to have a go, Italy more in desparation rather than any tactical move

Huget no hes in my fantasy team. ...bugger

- - - Updated - - -

Penalty yup good. No idea why the TMO had to get involved.

He was asked to get involved. I agree with Ben Kay on comms, touch judge was centimeters from it, why cant he make a call.

He was asked to get involved. I agree with Ben Kay on comms, touch judge was centimeters from it, why cant he make a call.
Sorry that's the point I was making as well agree completely with Kay.

Wales 32 - Italy 10

The most boring game of the tournament so far. I thought that Wales was at the Death pool

Well that was a hell of a come down after the Japan game...:(

Who's the big black Welshman who play at centre?

Faletau is out of shape and now plays at 13?

Admire your perseverance! I had to go and do something else more enjoyable and luckily the paint has now dried!!

Who's the big black Welshman who play at centre?

Faletau is out of shape and now plays at 13?

Quite a few teams sporting red this year. I'm starting to think that's why we have that ridiculous gold trim on the red shirt.

Feel pretty gutted for Huget.

Who would they call up to replace him if he's ruled out? Does Teddy Thomas stand a shot?

You'd like to think so but PSA will probably pick a flanker or something.

You'd like to think so but PSA will probably pick a flanker or something.

Between himself and Lagisquet I am hearing as they believe they are both better than anything in France despite their advanced years!!!

Between himself and Lagisquet I am hearing as they believe they are both better than anything in France despite their advanced years!!!

With most coaches I would laugh, with him I'm not quite sure if you're joking......

Latest posts