• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Lions vs. Stormers (Round 2)

Apparently depression in an illness... got this one is not going away
Seems Boshoff is to the Lions what Johnson was for the Ausies in the first cricket test.
Will see if it last but man was that a good game from the lions this weekend

Well I was absolutely in awe of Marnitz Boshoff.

I knew he was good ever since he played against my brother in the Beeld-trophy tournament for the high schools.

That drop goal from the 50m line was brilliant. And just as I thought, the lions' forwards manhandled the Stormers pack. Johan Ackerman is a great motivator, and to win your first 2 games is no small feat. Especially for the Lions who in the last few seasons seemed to only win 1 game the entire season.

Just watched a recording of the match and a BIG WARNING to any Stormers supporter - DO NOT watch it gain, they are considerably more **** this time around

Hey mate from Darwin

The Lions were a major threat in our local compo (the currie cup) in 2013 and no one should have underestimated them.

If they remain injury free they'll avoid the wooden spoon with ease. In my fantasy prediction game I had them to beat the Stormers by 6 but their 24 point win shocked even me. The only answer to it is that the Stormers were shocking

So bad was the performance of JDV?? I read some reviews of Stormers supporters who say that JDV and Schalk Burger should retire

South African fans dont take poor performances lightly.

When deVilliers wins the Stormers their next match the fans will love him again.

Some guys just pick based on how strong/weak franchises were in the past but that means nothing.

The coach and current players + injuries are everything

Latest posts