I'd have a shortlist of:

Brown
Huget
Lawes
Sexton
Burrell

Obviously have an England bias.

Brown.jpg

I think the 3 for me are Brown Care and Lawes with mention for Toner Sexton and POM

Im going to select one player from each nation which is quite hard for England and Ireland
Denton
Huget
Kearney
Brown (Player Of The Tournament)
Fusaro
Halfpenny ? Genuinely not sure

Im going to select one player from each nation which is quite hard for England and Ireland
Denton
Huget
Kearney
Brown (Player Of The Tournament)
Fusaro
Halfpenny ? Genuinely not sure
you picked 2 from scotland and no italians but did you mean josh furno by any chance ?

Seen as Ireland won I'd suggest Sexton or Toner deserve it but is it possible BOD will get it.

Mike Brown. He was more than solid all six nations. A consistent spark and deserved to finish off with a couple of tries today.

@munstermuffin, would be disappointed if BOD got it as it wouldn't be based on performance. He's had some good moments but hasn't shone consistently throughout.

Mike Brown. He was more than solid all six nations. A consistent spark and deserved to finish off with a couple of tries today.

@munstermuffin, would be disappointed if BOD got it as it wouldn't be based on performance. He's had some good moments but hasn't shone consistently throughout.

I'd agree and he admitted himself it was cringing getting MOTM last 2 weeks but if memory serves me right it's only players who won MOTM medals get nominated. And fact we won championship makes it 3 players and I'd guess BOD with all the retiring and that

I'd agree and he admitted himself it was cringing getting MOTM last 2 weeks but if memory serves me right it's only players who won MOTM medals get nominated. And fact we won championship makes it 3 players and I'd guess BOD with all the retiring and that

I didn't know about the MOTM thing. If that's the case I wouldn't have a clue who will get it as I can't remember who got MOTM. BOD would have a decent chance then I guess.

I didn't know about the MOTM thing. If that's the case I wouldn't have a clue who will get it as I can't remember who got MOTM. BOD would have a decent chance then I guess.

I will say I'm not 100% on that but thought it was like that last year like it doesn't have to be Irish player. Although out of 3 Irish I'd say maybe POM would be most deserving

They've changed that motm thing.

If anyone other than Brown wins it it won't be fully deserved.