• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Countrys team for the 3N

As my favoured team is SA i will predict their team...

1-Steenkamp
2-Du Plessis
3-Van Der Merwe,although i think he's injured for a while..
4-Botha
5-Matfield
6-Burger
7-Smith, although id like them to try Vermuelen
8-Spies
9-Du Preez
10-Pienaar is he's fit if not .Pretorius
11-Nokwe
12-Jean De Villiers
13-Fourie, just ahead of the excellent Jacobs
14-Pietersen just ahead of Habana
15-Terblanche has been the best South African fb by far for the last couple of seasons so it should be him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ May 3 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I reckon a bolter for the All Blacks for the Iveco tests could be Willie Ripia. He looks very steady and assured. I would say that he will go on to be much better then Donald.[/b]

I was thinking that the other day, actually. I'm not sure if he really is with a shout, but he is getting the job done at the moment. Did anyone happen to see his pass to David Smith that set up Zac Guildford's try in the match against the Brumbies?

The only thing with Ripia is he's steady without being anything too special, but with so much talent outside him, all he needs to do is give them good ball, and he does that. In saying that, it's better than overdoing things like Donald is prone to doing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flux @ May 3 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was thinking that the other day, actually. I'm not sure if he really is with a shout, but he is getting the job done at the moment. Did anyone happen to see his pass to David Smith that set up Zac Guildford's try in the match against the Brumbies?[/b]

Yes and it was brilliant. A no look flip pass behind him... timing was excellent! it was such a nice move.

It was a nice move. Too bad the commentators were too busy creaming their pants over David Smith to realise that it was a planned move and not just a flash of brilliance from the one person.

Yeah I think I mentioned Ripia somewhere earlier in this thread. I really think he has the goods and would be stoked to see him in as a bolter this year, although very unlikely considering how much Henry creams over Donald. He has a very bright future indeed.

Latest posts