• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Kits, Shirts, Jersey...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

Argentine :
argentina-home-ss-0708.jpg
[/b]

WOW! One that looks good!!! :eek:
[/b][/quote]
I agree...adidas are doing it right...F'n canterbury!
[/b][/quote]

The only problem is, Adidas are an absolute joke of a company when it comes to rugby.
Not only will they make that jersey unflattering, but they'll do it so that size small is the equivalent to that of Canterbury's Large shirts.
They also refuse to use cotton for anything. I know it's becoming a fashion faux-pas to use cotton on a rugby jersey, but come on at least have something nice in the training range that's a comfortable wear.
Not everything has to be polyester!

the new grip stuff on the canterbury kits didnt help gerrard out much on saturday did it.. so much dropped ball!!

the new grip stuff on the canterbury kits didnt help gerrard out much on saturday did it.. so much dropped ball!! [/b]

i was thinking exaclty the same

the new grip stuff on the canterbury kits didnt help gerrard out much on saturday did it.. so much dropped ball!!
[/b]
Unfortunately the grip doesn't really help a player acquire a good skill set, if it did I would fearlessly pick the Wallabies to take out the World cup for sure. :)

Err.. That's the second time I've ever said it.

And that Ireland shirt is worse then the Oussie one; For starters it's the wrong shade of green (too dark) and those white lines are just as bad as the Nike cyclone.

I like Samoas and Tongas :cheers: (very creative with the traditional tatz on the sleeves and in samoas case on the back) and I think Argentinaz is also pretty good. The rest though arnt too bad.I actually thought Australias kit looked good on the players after watching las weeks game against the springboks, though I think it would look pretty crapon the average fan.

I was taking a look at the Ireland Supporters jersey in home and away today in work and i have to say there is very little appealing to me.
It feels like card, to wear it it's not a bad fit but that's besides the point. They've lost their shamrock green and it just seems a little weird.

Aw its not to bad, its a nice and simple design, i still reckon its better than the CCC and nike jerseys

The french jersey is not very appreciate here in France because it's not the real french colors...

I'm one of the few who like it :)

Ireland's jersey:

jerseyhorganzz7.jpg

Portsmouth goalkeeper jersey:

prdmaxzoom37366ig4.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm..............laziness? :lol:

Good find.

However, rather than laziness, it's more likely Canterbury did it so that all of their kit is recognisable - you see the shirt, you think of their company.

I HATE IT.
Looks more like a designer t-shirt that some rich boy would wear to a picnic than a rugby jersey.
BUT I wouldnt mind buying one as a supporters T-shirt though.
[/b]

Wow I am surprised really and I sort of hate it, to be honest. What really stands out is the fact that it looks original with that collar, making it different to the rest of those 'brand new up-dated' fancy shirts of other countries that don't have those collars. The style reminds me of 1990s time. Great to see a new colour added in there too. :D

The french jersey is not very appreciate here in France because it's not the real french colors...

I'm one of the few who like it :) [/b]

Coming from a Stade Francais supporter, I'm not surprised.

Aw its not to bad, its a nice and simple design, i still reckon its better than the CCC and nike jerseys [/b]

Honestly, I like the CCC better. Simple and plain white. I dont like this bullshit dibble this dibble that..

Stick with the original...yes, I'm a conservative.

1103-rupeni,0.jpg

Look at how wonderfully looking that jersey is.

Latest posts