• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 Rugby World Cup 2023 Squads in FanHub PS4

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023 in RUGBY CHALLENGE 4

Includes:
- All 20 squads almost 100% updated with 33 players to compete in the Rugby World Cup.
- Updated looks for more than 150 players (hairstyles, tattoos, boots).
- Updated overalls for teams.
- Updated kits for all the unlicensed nations, created to resemble as closely as possible the latest kits.
- Confirmed XV's and subs of the first games of the Pool Stage for Argentina, Australia, France, New Zealand, Italy, Ireland, Namibia, South Africa and Romania.

FANHUB TheJCM98 - Search for:
ARGENTINA RWC 2023
AUSTRALIA RWC 2023
CHILE RWC 2023
ENGLAND RWC 2023
FIJI RWC 2023
(Updated to Thursday 9/7. Ben Volavola replaces Caleb Muntz)
FRANCE RWC 2023
GEORGIÂ RWC 2023*
IRELAND RWC 2023
ITALY RWC 2023
JAPÀN RWC 2023*
NAMIBIA RWC 2023
NEW ZEALAND RWC 2023
PORTUGAL RWC 2023
ROMANIA RWC 2023
SAMOA RWC 2023
SCOTLAND RWC 2023
SOUTH AFRICA 2023
TONGA RWC 2023
URUGUAY RWC 2023
WALES RWC 2023

* Make sure to search both Georgia and Japan by writing the specific term as listed above. Otherwise, you will not find them because of an issue with the in-game browser.

Dont forget to give 5 stars in FanHub if you like it. Enjoy!

Special thank to all the creators who uploaded on FanHub some of the players included in the project : tig83ers / MightyEmo / Asphalz_Fucx / bigmo-78 / Keo--Quispinqa/ nico1270 / ATWHarries18 / pacupagano1234 / jayrp70 and more.

View attachment 17575 View attachment 17576

View attachment 17577
View attachment 17578
Alright mate, I've downloaded the teams and it's all working nicely thank you. The only problem I've got is that when I play with them, their names still show as 'England RWC 2023' in the in match screen etc but I've actually renamed the teams to remove the 'RWC 2023' bit in the edit teams bit.

Did you have the same issue and did you find a way around it?

does anybody know if the fan hub is down or something...i havent played the game in a while but i reinstalled it resently but cant loggin to my fan hub

Excellent work; However, I have edited many players to improve their faces; I am currently making these adjustments and I have considerably improved many players, some I downloaded from other creators and others I have edited personally. Right now I'm done with Fiji, Australia, Tonga, Samoa, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and in a couple of days I'll be done and uploading them to Fanhub. Many players had faces very similar to each other and with a generic look; That's why I set out to improve this. Thank you.

Excellent work; However, I have edited many players to improve their faces; I am currently making these adjustments and I have considerably improved many players, some I downloaded from other creators and others I have edited personally. Right now I'm done with Fiji, Australia, Tonga, Samoa, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and in a couple of days I'll be done and uploading them to Fanhub. Many players had faces very similar to each other and with a generic look; That's why I set out to improve this. Thank you.
Hey bro do you do Players From Previous RC Games On To RC3 Fanhub And RC4 Fanhub ?

Hey bro do you do Players From Previous RC Games On To RC3 Fanhub And RC4 Fanhub ?
Hi Jamil, at the moment I am making adjustments and tweaks to the players from the last rugby world cup in RC4 for PS4 (this is the only game I have, unfortunately I do not have RC3) However, I am planning to make classic players or legends of this sport in the future nearby.

Sebastian Kris Canberra Raiders And New Zealand Kiwis Plays Both Wings Right Wing Left Wing Inside Centre And Outside Centre
1000009602.jpg

Latest posts