• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Jerseys

you can pretty much see the shirt anyway if you watch the video on the 'behind the scenes' tab at the top :)

I think the Rugby World Cup regualtions seem to spoil the shirts
They are plainers without sponsors and i'm guessing they have to winin a set design as they all look similar

^^ no disrespect, but take a look at NHL or NFL and their jerseys. They look amazing and have absolutely no sponsors and also are usually provided by the same company. It is what each team does with the company to create a unique product.

I think Unions are leaving them simple because Rugby is always years behind everyone else. How long has it been since we switched from the cotton jerseys... not long. Besides the Samoan jersey looks great and very different.

All over priced.

Tell me about it. I went into the local RWC store in downtown Wellington and the bloody Tongan jersey is $180!!! It's bloody nice though haha. So probably will still get it.
Good topic. I was looking for this after I seen the jersey prices to complain haha.

People like the sponsors being plastered all over the shirts? :blink:

Tell me about it. I went into the local RWC store in downtown Wellington and the bloody Tongan jersey is $180!!! It's bloody nice though haha. So probably will still get it.
Good topic. I was looking for this after I seen the jersey prices to complain haha.

Most jerseys are overpriced, especially during a RWC year. But it's worth the investment.

Just wait till after the WC, sister picked up the 2007 Wales WC shirt for £15 at the start of 08 better than the £50 odd they want now

I still regret I didn't buy the Tongan 07 RWc jersey.
Now I'm waiting to see the new AB jersey, the new training wear isn't my cup of tea.

I still regret I didn't buy the Tongan 07 RWc jersey.
Now I'm waiting to see the new AB jersey, the new training wear isn't my cup of tea.

Well I don't want to be feeling like you in 4 years time so I'll be getting me my Tongan jersey in a couple weeks. I wish there was a TongN polo shirt. I'd wear it to work every casual Friday! Ha.
I saw Fiji have one. Bloody jealous.

9148.jpg

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/tonga%7C9148/Polo-Shirts/Tonga-RWC-2011-Players-Media-Rugby-Polo-Shirt-Red
:p

Well I don't want to be feeling like you in 4 years time so I'll be getting me my Tongan jersey in a couple weeks. I wish there was a TongN polo shirt. I'd wear it to work every casual Friday! Ha.
I saw Fiji have one. Bloody jealous.

I'm keeping a close eye on e-bay