• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

That's not the norm though
Most studios don't release anything until a month or two before, we've got potentially 7 months, depending which side of the WC they release it

Lets be honest, this is a pointless discussion really. We can complain on forums that it 'won't be released' and mods can come back and say it will and its just a never ending circle. Fact of the matter is none of the rugby community on this forums other than maybe the mods don't if it is going to be released until we see something from HB themselves. I'm sure another Q&A will come out sometime soon and we will find out a lot and be very impressed.

I can't be patient no more.. At least give one screen rather than that useless webste they have created. Sidhe are updating their clients by letting them know what they are up to..I am definately buying Rugby Challenge if there is no update of images from Rugby 2012 by the end of next month.

Lets be honest, this is a pointless discussion really. We can complain on forums that it 'won't be released' and mods can come back and say it will and its just a never ending circle. Fact of the matter is none of the rugby community on this forums other than maybe the mods don't if it is going to be released until we see something from HB themselves. I'm sure another Q&A will come out sometime soon and we will find out a lot and be very impressed.

I do agree, but i can understand peoples frustrations regarding the lack of info... There's been nothing new since November.

I do agree, but i can understand peoples frustrations regarding the lack of info... There's been nothing new since November.

I be buying Sidhe game i just comment on HB rugby game forum for the fun of it now.

I be buying Sidhe game i just comment on HB rugby game forum for the fun of it now.

Haha, fair enough! Apparently they're gonna release something new before the end of the month... It will be interesting to see what HB do next, i think they've lost a lot of support simply because of the lack of info.

Either way i'll 100% be getting Rugby Challenge and 95% be getting Rugby 2012

Yes sidhe have been doing a better job with updates and HB should be doin a lot more info wise...but at the end of the day Rugby 2012 is going to be the better game...and i know that rugby 08 is probably still going to be better than challenge, i dont like americans too much but they make good games...

I.m with you Dan The Man, the way that rugby challenge is looking i'll also buy it. If Rugby 2012 can deliver that and more then i'll be getting it 110%.

What if 2012 comes out a month or two before Challenge?

A lot of pontificating and idle threatening going on about boycotting it unless they deliver exactly as requested, yesterday.

Truth of the matter is 90% of the people who say all this lot will end up buying both. The other 10% will just start the inevitable fanboi rivalries and argue about both until they're blue in the face.

A lot of pontificating and idle threatening going on about boycotting it unless they deliver exactly as requested, yesterday.

Truth of the matter is 90% of the people who say all this lot will end up buying both. The other 10% will just start the inevitable fanboi rivalries and argue about both until they're blue in the face.
That's the great thing about video games, no matter the genre, the followers are all the same.

I don't understand where the sense of entitlement comes from?
I don't email Rockstar demanding RD:R2 because I deserve it/bought the first one

:lol:
I don't email Rockstar demanding RD:R2 because I deserve it/bought the first one
i do:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I have to agree with the thread ***le I really don't know much about this game from the forum the Q&A is mostly "not sure" or "in the future" and "licencing doesn't allow it". I still can't believe they aren't releasing it on pc do they really want to lose a lot of customers. At the moment I have to say rugby challenge is apealling to me more because I don't have to go and spend and extra $450 and pay more for the actual game.

Would also like to trow this out there a quote from RC "Also, whatever licenses we have announced so far for Rugby Challenge will not appear in their game." their game being rugby 2012 licences anounced is

• Australian Wallabies
  • New Zealand All Blacks
  • ITM Cup
  • Investec Super Rugby
How are you going to sell a game to the southern hemisphere with the worlds top 3 rugby sides and not have their comps and teams licenced?

wait so are u saying that those wont be in the game?

the sense of entitlement comes from the fact that we will be paying $120 for it, and i want it to be worth the four year wait

I send Steven Speilberg an email every day asking for him to make Jurassic Park 4.

Every third Wednesday I put three pounds in an envelope and send it to Dreamworks.

I'm hoping he'll credit me as a financier when it's shot, and maybe even hand over some creative input: I have a cool idea about dinosaur that has developed opposable thumbs, and spends most of it's time masturbating, making it's own organic bread, and playing Call of Duty.

I send Steven Speilberg an email every day asking for him to make Jurassic Park 4.

Every third Wednesday I put three pounds in an envelope and send it to Dreamworks.

I'm hoping he'll credit me as a financier when it's shot, and maybe even hand over some creative input: I have a cool idea about dinosaur that has developed opposable thumbs, and spends most of it's time masturbating, making it's own organic bread, and playing Call of Duty.

i dont even see the point ur trying to make, but the thought makes me laugh hehe :p

the sense of entitlement comes from the fact that we will be paying $120 for it, and i want it to be worth the four year wait

This may sound crazy, but you could wait for the game to come out, read reviews, watch videos, and then decide if you want to buy it.

Latest posts