Why is goodNumber10 such a sexy man?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
The nights are grow lonely. The ceaseless beating of rain pounds against my window. My thoughts turn, as they are sometimes wont to do, to TRF. The high brow discussion, the comradery, that warm sense of belonging.

Like a compass needle near a magnet my mind is drawn toward goodnumber10, that enigmatic shadowy figure. Causa latet, vis est notissima - The cause is hidden, the effect visible to all. He types on his keyboard, but he may as well be tapping on my heartstrings.

What is his secret? Perhaps it best remain a mystery - a shadow in my mind. But the original question stands; how is goodnumber10 oh so sexy?

Feic is showing himself to be the Bray Crack Baby he always was.
EDIT: Scotty you're like nine and a half. If you keep going down this road you'll spend your formulative years dancing and having fistfuls of yen stiffed down your mankini by Japanese businessmen.

Last edited:
Feic is showing himself to be the Bray Crack Baby he always was.
EDIT: Scotty you're like nine and a half. If you keep going down this road you'll spend your formulative years dancing and having fistfuls of yen stiffed down your mankini by Japanese businessmen.

Not cool man. The only craic I'm having is good times.

Not cool man. The only craic I'm having is good times.

Getting punched by Katie Taylor to achieve the honest bray man's natural high to mask the pain that comes along with life in Wicklow's answer to Blackpool?

Draggs, we towed the line like good fascists and only spoke when spoken to, apart from BG8 he was a coont...

Scotty will lead a brief Scottish resistance against English rugby where the English will never win in Murrayfield, he'll then die a gruesome death the unfancied Scots will get one more win against the auld enemy and then revert to mediocrity, leaving Scotty a hero.

Latest posts