• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Saw that Blue Lights is coming back for a second series. First series was very good.

Watching the Shogun series, large chunk are in Japanese so a lot of subtitle reading but it's a good series. It's been a long time since I read the book so can't remember how close it is.

Reacher season 2 - not as good as the first but still very good, hope they do another

Finally got around to watching Breathtaking.
It made me bgry, all over again.

I gave up on Shogun as it's too good for me to go week by week. Looking forward to binging it in a couple of months.

Looking forward to binging it in a couple of months.
This is what I'm doing as well - was going to go to it after Marco Polo but didn't realise it was weekly

Ended up watching True Detective season 1 instead - definitely lives up to the hype, incredible show

Don't bother watching the other seasons. True detective season 1 is up there with the best.
Yeah I've seen that opinion online a lot,

Moved on to a rewatch of American Horror Story season 3 (coven) - True Detective got me in the mood for more Louisiana voodoo stuff

(I've had to come terms with fact I'm a Swifty over the past year, I have to put my classic rock street cred to the side)

Just to bring this to a different thread but I watched Eras on Disney+ and it's genuinely really effing good - 3.5hrs long so a lot of it was background noise while I was doing other things, but still very very impressive

Never really heard anything of T.Swift beyond the big radio singles (there were about three eras I hadn't even heard of the albums for), but she's really damn talented

I find it very hard to put "talented" and "pop star" in the same sentence. It's music that is made for children and imbeciles so when one comes along that actually writes their own music and people go "wow look at her she writes her own lyrics" I'm just like, yeah but listen to it, it's ****. lol. Each to their own obviously.

I find it very hard to put "talented" and "pop star" in the same sentence. It's music that is made for children and imbeciles so when one comes along that actually writes their own music and people go "wow look at her she writes her own lyrics" I'm just like, yeah but listen to it, it's ****. lol. Each to their own obviously.

Putting 'each to their own obviously' at the end of that is like when Ricky Bobby puts 'with all due respect' at the start of a sentence and thinks he can say anything.

Putting 'each to their own obviously' at the end of that is like when Ricky Bobby puts 'with all due respect' at the start of a sentence and thinks he can say anything.
That was exactly how it was intended but I'm sure most on here would hate my taste in music so it's all good.

Generally speaking "rugby people" have terrible taste in music.

Latest posts