• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What book are you currently reading?

Read O'Callaghan and Cullen's both decent reads am now reading a comlpetely different book 1984 I am told I read too much as all three will have been read within the week.

Aha George Orwell, I really liked his Animal Farm.

I can't even begin to imagine the editing involved in Victor Matfields book, heaven forbid Bakkies Botha makes one, which I imagine the ***le would:

Thuggery: How to get away with it for an entire career, van Bakkies

Just ordered "Soups for Ali"
A recipe book for soup by Ali Williams, it was the result of a comp to get him better after he broke his jaw. the only foot he could eat was soup and via a site you could sent your fav recipe for soup. Result +1000 recipes and the best 100 were released in a book

I'm reading Heart-Shaped Box from Joe Hill (the S.King son), is a awesome book.

Ali's utterly unreliable guide to the 2011 WC.

On a side note, did anybody already had a go at Benji Marshall, a tribute to a Rugby league genius?

I have the Dan cater book, it's ok. but nothing special.

Live Wire by Harlan Coben. I read "Shelter" an I loved it so I've decided to read more from him so I'm going through his books backwards at the moment.

The four comics of Blacksad and the three books of Eberhard Mock by Marek Krajeweski ( in English).

A detective series during the interwar period in Eastern Europe ( film noir concept) I like!!!!!

Just finished the autobiography of Andrea Lo Cicero.
Not a bad read.

I may have to get that Andrea is one of my favourite players of all time.

I'm reading about the battles in Italy in 1943-45 at the moment, learning a lot about what was a somewhat overlooked theatre of World War 2.

It's not a bad book, nothing special but I liked it.
I did read it in Italian, luckily it is similar to French and the level of the book wasn't that difficult.

I would probably struggle in Italian, French I could probably pick up most of the book and fill in the gaps, maybe I'll see if there are English or French copies available.

Thinking of reading Eddings' Belgariad series again.

Anyone else know him? Loved those fantasy books a few years ago.

Drive by James Sallis - Kindles are amazing things. Made me start reading again!

I would probably struggle in Italian, French I could probably pick up most of the book and fill in the gaps, maybe I'll see if there are English or French copies available.

good luck, I had a look for them as well, but came home empty handed.

I'm currently reading the Hawking book, not very good to be honest.

Second half is actually quite sad. Perfect example of how you can spend years working of immensely complicated theories only for them to be completely annihilated by one piece of experimental evidence.

Latest posts