• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Dizzy, c'mon man. I could chuck my itunes playlist in here too, but people would get bored.

i know, it's a "What are you listening to?" thread.. and at that moment in time I was listening to a different song, different song = different post

notice how almost everyone in this thread puts only one exceptional song up andc then leaves someone else to post....now I often listen to music for 2 or 3 hours at a time but should I do what you are doing posting on this everytime i could rack up 40 posts or more in a row..now that would not be that enjoyable for anyone

now as for the group your posting i dont really like that type of music but its ok but it strikes me as if thjey are trying very hard to be tupac

notice how almost everyone in this thread puts only one exceptional song up andc then leaves someone else to post....now I often listen to music for 2 or 3 hours at a time but should I do what you are doing posting on this everytime i could rack up 40 posts or more in a row..now that would not be that enjoyable for anyone

now as for the group your posting i dont really like that type of music but its ok but it strikes me as if thjey are trying very hard to be tupac

Ok I'll cool it down... alright.. One post from now on.

Well in saying they try to be like Pac obviously shows that you don't like this type of music otherwise you'd know what you were talking about, and in saying they try "very hard" to be like Pac, shows that you don't know anything about this genre.

And secondly, It doesn't matter whether you like my type of music or not, it's what Im listening to...

Oh and Im listening to 2Pac - Brenda's got a baby

Last edited:
Knights of Cydonia - Muse

Also: I'll be clearing the off-topic messages when I get a chance.

Well in saying they try to be like Pac obviously shows that you don't like this type of music otherwise you'd know what you were talking about, and in saying they try "very hard" to be like Pac, shows that you don't know anything about this genre.

Thats true indeed ..but i would never be into music from people who call themselves thugs as i dont see how one could take pride in being called that ...but i must say if they got phil collins on their side there must be something he sees in them :)

I just downloaded a lot of Sigur Ros, nice calming music matched to the majority of stuff on my ipod with is quite heavy

about 2 weeks on and I am still listening to this multiple times per day

Last edited by a moderator:
The ABC News theme remixed by Pendulum!

3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

luv the song :D

Bit of AC/DC blaring out at the moment. Including Long Way To The Top which, unless someone can let me know of another one, is the only rock song to feature a bagpipe solo.

Went and saw The Beautiful Girls at the Enmore Theatre here in Sydney - They were amazing. Only thing that could have made the experience better would have been some brass, but a synth was just as good. :)

Got them playing as we speak :lol:

Latest posts