• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Are You Listening To Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the guy appreciated, even if he does have a -rep.

BM

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 17 2006, 10:02 AM
no one give a f*** kinkon
it double posted to the max.......im surprised they didnt delete em..didnt want to say anything cos it would of added another post...

"TOOT ON BART! TOOT ON!!!"

Gone Going - Black Eyed Peas - great song (please don't give me minus rep Serge :mellow: )

Coco

No offence.. but it's tempting.

---
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror (Live in Caaaannnaaadaaa)

Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 14 2006, 12:05 AM
ahh went to real goovy today.

led zeppelin dvd. the one with the sand dunes and the rock thing on it. every awesome dvd.

Rolling stones record - gimmie shelter. havent had a chance to look at it, but tracklist looks good

Peal Jam - live in verona italy. i would have killed someone if i didnt find this one. i saw it in sounds a while back, and i looked at the songs and i was like, hrm, it is just too similar to the other live cds ive got on theres. but a few weeks ago, i noticed one song, a special song on the radio. I got you - originally done by spilt enz. i was sooooo ****** off when i found out that it was on this cd, and i didnt buy it. but now ive got it. infact, some might say - ive got you, and thats all i want.
I saw it at some Sounds store in the CBD, But I had just splashed out on the 2003 New York concert 2 weeks ago on Trademe so I thought Meh. (Thats now bought my Music collection to a grand total of 13 CD's... plus the 72 I've got off the Internet)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C8AU...v=glance&n=5174

I REGRET NOTHING.

Is it any good?

Originally posted by Ripper+Apr 18 2006, 08:21 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@Apr 14 2006, 12:05 AM
ahh went to real goovy today.

led zeppelin dvd. the one with the sand dunes and the rock thing on it. every awesome dvd.

Rolling stones record - gimmie shelter. havent had a chance to look at it, but tracklist looks good

Peal Jam - live in verona italy. i would have killed someone if i didnt find this one. i saw it in sounds a while back, and i looked at the songs and i was like, hrm, it is just too similar to the other live cds ive got on theres. but a few weeks ago, i noticed one song, a special song on the radio. I got you - originally done by spilt enz. i was sooooo ****** off when i found out that it was on this cd, and i didnt buy it. but now ive got it. infact, some might say - ive got you, and thats all i want.
I saw it at some Sounds store in the CBD, But I had just splashed out on the 2003 New York concert 2 weeks ago on Trademe so I thought Meh. (Thats now bought my Music collection to a grand total of 13 CD's... plus the 72 I've got off the Internet)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C8AU...v=glance&n=5174

I REGRET NOTHING.

Is it any good? [/b]
i havent herd it, but it looks bloody good. imo you should have bought it. i always look (and buy if they are there) for live pj albums. it took me about 2 months to re-find my italy one. and thats looking through the 2 old and the 1 new sounds stores in queen st, and the botany one, along with ecm botany and real goovy. so take what you will from that.

Meh, too late for that (I'm back in Napier now - we only went up for Easter).

---

Pearl Jam - Comatose
Pearl Jam - Army Reserve

Their New Albums out on the net.

Go With The Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
Song for the Dead - Queens of the Stonge Age

Dave Ghrol is the greatest Drummer alive.

I love jamming Song for the Dead on the drums with me cousin. It's not hard, it's just fun. Classy song.

Anyway, I don't know about greatest drummer, but most definitely greatest musician... Exept Mick Jagger, because he looks like a foot.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 19 2006, 04:38 PM
Go With The Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
Song for the Dead - Queens of the Stonge Age

Dave Ghrol is the greatest Drummer alive.
?uest love is the best drummer alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts