• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Western Force v British & Irish Lions - 5/6/13

Presumably IF he were to be found guilty of biting then Healy would be banned for at least 8 weeks whether Sheehan put his hand into his mouth or not?

And presumably he will also be lambasted for months as a horrific human being?

Just asking the question IF he were to be found guilty...

Sure he already is for stamping on Cole!!! :D

I really didn't see anything in it to be honest, Sheehan's hand was in an awkward place and Healy had been hit by about 3 players, I don't think he could have gone for Sheehan's hand and bit him.

Presumably IF he were to be found guilty of biting then Healy would be banned for at least 8 weeks whether Sheehan put his hand into his mouth or not?

Nah hes not English and arrogant enough :D

ZnnP1I2.jpg

From the highlights that Olyy posted, looked like a pretty tidy performance against admittedly poor opposition. About Halfpenny in attack, the highlights don;t show too much, but it did show him pop up in 1st or 2nd receiver every now and then to take the ball into contact while Sexton was tied up/getting back into position. It's something he's been doing for quite a while for Cardiff and Wales, it's effective at keeping momentum rolling as he's actually pretty good as a playmaker. Also there was that stunning solo try he got from 1st receiver against Toulon in the Heineken Cup!

Also with the missed tackles that led to fairly simple tries for the Force, I do wonder if things like that will make the coaches lean towards someone like Lydiate, who as we all know, is a very destructive tackler, especially in situations like that. I'm still undecided at what they actually see SOB as too, looked impressive as a link man at 7, wasn't the type of game you'd see that much tight work in anyway, I'd still like to see him and Tipuric get a go together, could be very very destructive on attack!

Latest posts