• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps v Leinster

Fitzgerald's been smashed on his arse by Sackey twice now...
Poor defence from Leinster.

Contempomi misses a kick - bouncing off the post. Un autre carton jaune - pour Serge Betsen.

And Felipe (I'M CALLING HIM THIS FROM NOW ON SINCE NOBODY WILL TELL ME IF I'M SPELLING HIS NAME RIGHT :cryy: ) slots over the penalty. 13 - 6.

well if Kearney's offence, if you want to call it an offence, was a yellow than definitely a card for Betsen. Phew he gets the kick as well.

O'Kelly stamped Vickery on the head. Yellow card. Very lucky not to get the red there, given this referees cluelessness in penalising professional fouls.

Rhis will suit Leinster, Extra Backrow and uncontested scrums. Shame really, but it suits Leinster.

Worseley high on Nacewa, considering the card happy nature of Berdos he did well not to get one.

How Leinster are only 4 points down is beyond me but Jesus we're miraculously still in this one.

Thought that penalty was harsh myself. Nacewa went in low, wasnt nasty. Anyway I'll take the 13-9 halftime score.

The ref is hilarious. Both sides benefitting and suffering from him :lol:

Personally I thought Betson deserved yellow but O'Kelly should definitely have received a red the dirty barsteward. The 'high' tackle penalty against Wurzel was very harsh I thought.

Vickery is beginning to put serious claims on the Lion shirt as far as I'm concerned. Uncontested scrums will hurt Wasps somewhat ironically.

Felipe - Should have gotten Yellow
Kearney - Not even a penalty - ridiculous
Betsen - A definite Yellow
O'Kelly - Should have been red.

Let's see if Leinster can get something out of this, a losing bp should see them through.

Whitiker! Sweet jesus you only see it when we get ball but f*** me he takes an age to move the ball.

I've been banging on about that like a stuck record for an age, heard an interesting rumour that Stringer may be coming to Leinster although I don't see it happening personally.

You know, I honsetly think the biggest complaint you can have about Cheika is that he insists on playing his best buddy Whitiker.

Cipriani is some twat. Did he actualy try to that or did he drop the ball and think 'ah ****, make it look like I did that on purpose'.

Not sure why Walder took that penalty in the end, it could well have cost Wasps a place in the quarter finals.

It probably has aswell, unless Leinster balls up against their bogey team from seasons past.

Well holy f*** that was tense. Compelling viewing but only because both teams were clueless in attack and insisted on playing a kicking game badly.

What Wasps were thinking of in the end kicking that penalty I have no idea. Surely they had to deny Leinster the bonus point, or at least try to.

Great spectacle, dreadful game.

Latest posts