• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v England

Well, I prefer going for the try in stead of losing by 4 points when you were in the opposition's 22.

Yeah I see your point and byrne makes a retarded decision again kicks it out on the full despite it being carried back in

Well, congrats to the poor decision making on the Welsh side... Getting 3 points for a penalty, now giving England a try by a personal error.

Well... All work goes down the drain now... Wilkinson with 3 points. Unbelievable.

Well bad start to the 6N however it's been a good game hopefully restored a bit of confidence.. they just need to run some fecking lines instead of kicking it away pointlessly however there was some good points just hope Wales can build on this throughout to gather some winning form by the Summer tests and RWC.

As for the game England have played better, had the edge to convert pressure into points and thats all that matters the welsh scrum performed better than expected though

Well... Olyy, Bullitt and the others... Congrats on the win. You deserved it. Better decision-making, less personal errors. Easy as that

Cracker game to start the 6 nations.
Highly entertaining and a good start for England.

Boom!

Very happy with the win, but playing like that won't win us the World Cup

Deacon surprisingly not sh** (got a yellow - but stopped a try)
Haskell surprisingly decent, Wood good on debut
Hartley great in the lineout - Shut up Gatland, that's for sure (though I fully expect a "England are cheating b**tards" interview from him)
Flood a good game
Ashton took his tries well
Everyone else fairly anonymous

It's fantastic how england managed to score 3 points in 14 men... and how wales kicked for goal when a try was desperately needed...

one of the most frustrating games i've seen and coming from a neutral spectator! decision making and handling was way below par from an international side. both sides took their tries well but one has to think they were slightly opportunistic.

bradley davies and chris ashton were stand outs for me. davies broke tackles and made the hard yards while ashton did what a winger should do, finish tries.

mike phillips was BLAAAH

Did Jamie Roberts play in this match?Because all I heard and saw a bit of was Mike Phillips passing to nobody about a thousand times!

Well done to England, also thought that Tom Palmer should have been MOTM...

Aye, Philips was on poor form,
His kicks from the ruck were short, and his passing was all over the place. Strong running though
Peel wasn't great when he came on, got scragged twice at the back of the ruck

Boom!

Very happy with the win, but playing like that won't win us the World Cup

Deacon surprisingly not sh** (got a yellow - but stopped a try)
Haskell surprisingly decent, Wood good on debut
Hartley great in the lineout - Shut up Gatland, that's for sure (though I fully expect a "England are cheating b**tards" interview from him)
Flood a good game
Ashton took his tries well
Everyone else fairly anonymous
I'd agree with that.

Youngs looked a bit sketchy in the first, but got over it.

That will fcuking do me! Sense and thought will have to wait!

Pretty good game ... quite exciting watching it with Spanish commentators :D

... I thought the Welsh going for goal with 10 minutes to go, was an ok decision because they still had time to get the try to win the match ... anyway, congrats to England, and take heart Wales - both teams played well IMO

Latest posts