• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v England - 10 days.

Our back three, will do OK me thinks, but I would like to see Adams get more of the ball, been a long wait already. I've gone for bigger for this game because his kicking game will benefit us more but I would definitely give Anscomb 30/35 min too.

Our back three, will do OK me thinks, but I would like to see Adams get more of the ball, been a long wait already. I've gone for bigger for this game because his kicking game will benefit us more but I would definitely give Anscomb 30/35 min too.
Biggar went off injured early for Saints on the weekend

I certainly don't think England will get much joy kicking to your back 3 - Williams is lethal and Adams is pretty secure defensively.
I worry a bit about North - don't get me wrong 38 tries from 80 test matches is a fabulous return and he remains a world class attacking wing but I wonder if he might be the weak link defensively. Still there is no such thing as a weak welsh defence as Edwards has consistently proved.

I just think this game is not going to be decided on tactical kicking prowess alone - England will need to play high tempo rugby and maintain intensity for the full 80 minutes.

He's quick enough, but not in the Watson / May league.

Who's the quickest off the mark? That's often what counts more. Robinson's top speed was nothing to write home about, but won out through rapid acceleration over the first 5m.
Strangely I always thought strettle looked quite rapid for England. Maybe it's just a visual thing as It's not something that has been said about him.

Latest posts