• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales coach Warren Gatland backed by WRU

I do have a feeling that that either Paul Turner or Kingsley Jones will turn up at the Ospreys!

Me and my dad were talking the other day about the whole player-power incident in Wales in 2006 when Ruddock had to leave camp. There was a hell of a lot of unrest there at the time.
Now, 2011, and there's a hell of a lot of unrest going on at the Ospreys. A key figure that's been present at both of these low points? Scott Johnson.
The players always claimed they loved him back in the day, but as a man with a lot of power does he have a lot to answer for?

Me and my dad were talking the other day about the whole player-power incident in Wales in 2006 when Ruddock had to leave camp. There was a hell of a lot of unrest there at the time.
Now, 2011, and there's a hell of a lot of unrest going on at the Ospreys. A key figure that's been present at both of these low points? Scott Johnson.
The players always claimed they loved him back in the day, but as a man with a lot of power does he have a lot to answer for?

I agree Johnson is a man people have to look at in this, be interesting to find out when Johnson left Australia and the USA was there any unrest there.

Bet he's relieved we won on Saturday, needed it after that terrible run. He has turned us into a very defensive team that don't attack enough and certainly aren't clinical. We have the players to do far better than we do.

Latest posts