• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Under 20’s 2019

Lads this 20s 6 Nations has been a billion times better than Senior competition.

Casey has been electric tonight as has Penny and our 6. But Wycherley has been superb at prop

Ben Healy attacks the line really well from 10. Looks quite raw and slight but could develop into a quality player if given the opportunity.

Ben Healy attacks the line really well from 10. Looks quite raw and slight but could develop into a quality player if given the opportunity.
Wasn't always a 10 either which makes him more impressive. Not as good as Byrne but decent alternative. Playing alot at AIL as a 10 now too

The difference between this year and last year is amazing. I'd say a decent chunk of these guys will win senior gaps.

Our skillset has been very good and must say it has been great move by IRFU basing 20s in Cork. It like they the main attraction and atmosphere has been electric again. That surely feeds on to the lads

Our skillset has been very good and must say it has been great move by IRFU basing 20s in Cork. It like they the main attraction and atmosphere has been electric again. That surely feeds on to the lads
Great decision to move it down to Cork. The atmosphere at this and the England game has been brilliant. Donnybrook was always handy for me so not great from a personal perspective but no doubt this is the right move.

Great decision to move it down to Cork. The atmosphere at this and the England game has been brilliant. Donnybrook was always handy for me so not great from a personal perspective but no doubt this is the right move.
The issue with Donnybrook is it's Dublin. So will always be in shadows of senior game. When you move it to Cork it's a huge aspect in it's own right.

But again this has been superb championship

Great entertaining game and many stars of the future on show. Casey was my motm.

For France Carbonel looks a great talent!

The issue with Donnybrook is it's Dublin. So will always be in shadows of senior game. When you move it to Cork it's a huge aspect in it's own right.

But again this has been superb championship

All week on local radio they've been reminding people about the match so it go great free advertisement to a big population.

Yeah Healy was impressive apart from a few mistakes. Looked slight to me too when I first saw him but he's 6'3 and 93kg.

Some real quality in that Ireland squad. Quite a few will have long provincial careers and a few could become key internationals.

Nitpicking about a few of the backs, Liam Turner needs to trust his teammates more as a couple of times he didn't pass to players in better positions. Sean French is a quality attacker but needs to work on his defence. Angus Kernohan needs to get involved off his wing more often.

They're u20s so their games will obviously need to develop but there is a lot of talent to work with in this group.

Didn't get to see this, but delighted with the result. Haven't won this competition in 9 years I think? Definitely a lot of guys with good careers ahead of them on the team. From a Munster view, I'm glad that Wren, Wycherly, French and Casey went well. Moving the 20's out of Dublin is just smart to do. I'm sure I remember them playing in Athlone or something a few times? but Cork is a no brainer.

Didn't get to see this, but delighted with the result. Haven't won this competition in 9 years I think? Definitely a lot of guys with good careers ahead of them on the team. From a Munster view, I'm glad that Wren, Wycherly, French and Casey went well. Moving the 20's out of Dublin is just smart to do. I'm sure I remember them playing in Athlone or something a few times? but Cork is a no brainer.
Ashbourne iirc, which was worse than Dublin! Cork is great though.

Where were we expected to finish?
Noel Mc is doing great job carrying on his impact from Leinster academy. He is aproud Clareman too

Latest posts