• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Movember efforts.

I never normally clean shave I like a wee bit of scruff...Skin is sensitive too it sucks

I'm in the same boat and oh holy **** Dullonien is cheating, you been drinking 'em wimmin hormones? :p

still not doing it, one chap at work is doing it and sadly for him his mush is starting to have the whiff of the Hitler to it.

Might be just a wee bit awkward if I go for the Hitler look here...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Bask in all its glory:

IMG_0195.jpg

19th century Hussar material right there! Jolly good show.

I think I might be at the stache stage now, will post for judgement on whether it's trim time in a min...

Just need some Cherry picker jodpers (or however the hell you spell the horsey trouser things -Im not posh enough) and he's fit to join the charge of the Light Brigade!

After a long day of Feicarsinning around with fellow future world leaders, there's nothing I like more than coming home an taking a good moustache pic:

movember2.jpg

After a long day of Feicarsinning around with fellow future world leaders, there's nothing I like more than coming home an taking a good moustache pic:

movember2.jpg

I'm gonna use this pic instead of a sad face from now on, cheer up feic, what's with the suit?

some inspiration for you there lads

Last edited by a moderator:
You should delete the evidence, lest the tabloids get ahold of it when you're running for King of Ireland.

Hmm, you raise a valid point. We could do with a new king, and I have already conquered the world of online rugby union discussion.

I might not be able to grow a great mo ... But come at me ***** any of you ****ers on Facebook will see my incoming mo night in a local den of iniquity

Edit: slowly but surely boys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Debatable.

and by that I mean "Bull plop."

and by that I mean "How dare you speak in my presence, you peasant."

I have a best poster award that would beg to differ.

Also, put a shirt on Killian. No one wants to see that.