• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Movember efforts.

I was a day late shaving, shaved on Thirday. Finally remembered to register today as well, so it's on. Gonna let mine grow another day or two before shaving everything off but a big handlebar mo! Yeah baby.

It's on boys, wha?

20121104201222101.jpg

Is that a snapback I see? I have an intense hatred for the things... Still haven't decided if I'm properly partaking, may go for the ''Grow a Grav'' approach with it...

Is that a snapback I see? I have an intense hatred for the things... Still haven't decided if I'm properly partaking, may go for the ''Grow a Grav'' approach with it...

You know it homie, it's part of my classic early 90's Fresh Prince get up. I look fly.

You and your housemate seem to have very rapey faces.
No wonder Feic never wants to hang, seemingly.
Feic is soft and wouldn't drink soup.

Photo on 2012-11-05 at 12.19 #3.jpg

Very little progress on Mo , Beard is coming in very well but Mo growth is labourious

Last edited:
Eh yeah? Clearly if there was a Bel-Air like institution in Dublin it'd be hanging with the prods down Trinners way. Peasant.
The top tier of Irish Society frequent UCD.

Bod , Dorce , Seanie etc...

Know how I know this...I got there and I sit Next to Trevor Hogan in lectures occasionally...the man is terrifyingly large

The top tier of Irish Society frequent UCD.

Bod , Dorce , Seanie etc...

Know how I know this...I got there and I sit Next to Trevor Hogan in lectures occasionally...the man is terrifyingly large

Jamie Heaslip went to Trinity. He owns a steak house. Check and mate.

Anyway, I'd like to point out that you're lagging behind in the facial hair department. Gotta up your game man.

Jamie Heaslip went to Trinity. He owns a steak house. Check and mate.

Anyway, I'd like to point out that you're lagging behind in the facial hair department. Gotta up your game man.

The beard is firing on all cylinders ...The Mo is lagging lots...going to go and apply some Regain to it for the lulz

Booze it up. I always find I grow quicker after a few days sessioning.

Booze it up. I always find I grow quicker after a few days sessioning.
We beat Roscrea yesterday , I was meant to drive to college after... Ended up getting incredibly bad on the bus and going out on the tear , pulled though so be grand. Sunday nights are now my scene.

Feic looks like he's in Goldie Lookin' Chain, which is awesome.

Here's my effort so far. I'll have a shave tomorrow so I've got an actual moustache instead of just messy stubble.

IMG_0192.jpg

Last edited:
How did I miss this?

Can I just say I find the people on this thread all look like psychopaths.

**** man ...I'm so ****ing Jealous of your facial hair genetics...

I was a day late starting too :p

It's not all rosy though. I rarely clean shave because it irritates my skin too much, and having to shave your adams apple is a pain in the arse.

Last edited:

Latest posts