• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 UK Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, Andrew and I travelled about three hours by car and then an hour and a quarter on the plane.

It depends on how much you guys want to treat it as an enjoyable holiday. Which is what it would suit.

3 hours, thats nothing, GG made the trip and it took 11 (i think)
[/b]
12 hours overnight in seats that are economy class. I did spend the whole time googling at the blond hair in front of me....bit torturous if you ask me and the mind does not think rationally after midnight.

It depends on how much you guys want to treat it as an enjoyable holiday. Which is what it would suit.
[/b]

Never been to Northampton have you... :mellow:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

After spending 10 years of my life in Stoke on Trent before coming home, I'd like to inform you that Northampton is only a **** hole to those who havn't lived elsewhere...

Would you rather we live ion Newcastle :eek:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

After spending 10 years of my life in Stoke on Trent before coming home, I'd like to inform you that Northampton is only a **** hole to those who havn't lived elsewhere...

Would you rather we live ion Newcastle :eek:
[/b][/quote]

I am living somewhere else.

Northampton is a **** hole even though there are worse places.

Yeah like Yeovil!!! and I wasnt complaining about 3 hours drive, its nothing for me...

hey guys try living in cleveland

the worst city in america, as voted by people who evaluate cities!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

Have we got all the players in? And if so, can we begin aranging a date?

If it's any side point, may I suggest we select a day when Northampton play at home, therefore we can all buy tickets and break up the saturday by watching a match (when the ground is only 5 mins from my gaff) and gain some play ideas/drink a f*** load of beer?

my god, why do we dislike each other so much?

with that sentiment, maybe ive misjudged you

Lora's trying to say that he loves your idea, and if you think like that then he's not sure why you two haven't always seen eye to eye.

Sounds like he's keen to have a few drinks and go to the game with ya. If I could get over there easier, (and wasn't currently a new dad) I'd be having a few with ya's.

I'll probably fall fast asleep but that sounds like a good idea to me. ;)

Sounds like he's keen to have a few drinks and go to the game with ya. If I could get over there easier, (and wasn't currently a new dad) I'd be having a few with ya's.
[/b]
Ditto for a lot of us I suppose :)

And once again everyone is quiet... Can we have some suggestions for dates that people can agree on people and get the ball rolling!!!!!

ill join ya!

im absolutely terrible at 06, but i could have turned pro at drinking lager.

every tournament needs a namibia. they bring colour, good spirit and good spirits to the event.

dont mind where (even northampton)

and a match interval sounds mega.

Would this be a Rugby 06 tournament? I need to buy this game and practice if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts