• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This can't be correct surely, ANZC has exploded!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Sep 3 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Aussies and Kiwis prefer the lower levels to super 14 now.[/b]

If not now they will do when the S15 conference system effectively takes all interest out of the competition for heartland supporters.

As a true blue Bay supporter who am I meant to support in 2010? The Hurricanes would seem logical, but where's the Bay players. The Highlanders had a swag in 2009, and in 2010 the Crusaders will be running with Bay outside back firepower :wacko: By the way I don't trust the Cantabs to not try and nab their imports.

Worse in 2011 with what I see as the five major centers in kiwi land playing each other. Zero interest, doesn't involve my team.

Naturally Tew and Co will try and cock up the ANZC to cover their less than impressive performance at SANZAR level.

I reckon it's probably true because teams like Manawatu, Counties etc who are usually at the bottom of the table are now fighting for their lives to continue in the competition. I hope they don't drop any teams now because the Anz Cups going pretty good at the moment and everybodies enjoying it.
Stags should be in heartland championship consistently losing makes more sense to me

Latest posts