• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm Lloyd from South Wales...forums look wicked so can't wait to get stuck in!

Welcome to TRF!

Don't be afraid to join in with any questions or just give us a shout once in a while - and join us after World Cup games in the Chat Room.

Hello!

I'm Juan Jesus from Barcelona, Spain. Here rugby isn't really important and I'm a new fan of the sport. Here we have no many teams, but sometimes regional TV offers matches of UE Santboiana, one of the most valuable teams in the country.

I live 200 km from Perpignan, so going to support the Catalans isn't a crazy idea.

I hope to learn a lot in this forum and the World Cup is increasing my interest on the sport.

Regarding All this talk about bacon, ham and what not.

It's like this, Not eating meat is a matter of a personal choice.

However Eating meat is an instict.

Hello there, by the way... I'm Not a newcommer... but I havent been here for a while which ultimately lead to me being chucked out.

Trying to come back here again. :)

Cheers 'N' Beers.

Rugby für Alle.

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to the rest of the world cup, so much sport on tv at the moment. I'm not going to get any work done!

Great forum by the way!

Axe

Hello!

I'm Juan Jesus from Barcelona, Spain. Here rugby isn't really important and I'm a new fan of the sport. Here we have no many teams, but sometimes regional TV offers matches of UE Santboiana, one of the most valuable teams in the country.

I live 200 km from Perpignan, so going to support the Catalans isn't a crazy idea.

I hope to learn a lot in this forum and the World Cup is increasing my interest on the sport. [/b]

I always thought that living in Barcelona you'd automatically be a fan of the football team? Although I know someone who lives in Madrid who also supports Barça so that might not be very true ^o)

My brother explained to me once that Barcelona football and basketball team have the same colours and such because they're sort of divisions of the same group, does the same apply to Rugby? Or does Barcelona don't have their own rugby team?

Visited your city a year ago, I loved it, I hope I'll be able to go back some day.

Some people are very good at surpressing instincts, human instincts fail more than they're right, so humans have learnt not to go by their instincts, as one of the only animal species that does that.

Great idea to let sports get in between your work Axe, I get the same thing sometimes with studies, although with me it's never sports that get in between

(see, I am a nice person :( )

Yes, FC Barcelona (best known by the football team) is a huge club sorting several divisions, including rugby (they aren't really good). Baseball, athletics, football, handball, basketball, hockey, cycling, volleybal... As we use to say, "FC Barcelona is more than a club".

I'm guessing my brother would even say it's a way of life, his at least. His entire room is azulgrana, how much merchandise can a football team have? :p

I think he saw the football game saturday, and the barça milan game last week, he's on holiday in spain, so he finally gets to see his favourite team in real life xD

If FC Barcelona is all those divisions, then what does FC stand for? It can't be Futboll Club, right?

Regarding All this talk about bacon, ham and what not.

It's like this, Not eating meat is a matter of a personal choice.

However Eating meat is an instict.

Hello there, by the way... I'm Not a newcommer... but I havent been here for a while which ultimately lead to me being chucked out.

Trying to come back here again. :)

Cheers 'N' Beers.

Rugby für Alle.

[/b]

Vällkommen tillbaka till TRF Otyget !

Skål :bonne-de:

hi ,i'm argentinean and come to this website to see some info about the world of rugby :)

Welcome everybody... i'm not an expert in rugby, but my interest is growing... I hope this world cup will help... Have a good day everyone and sorry for my poor english... :wacko:

Hi, I'm coucoujer from Paris, but my french favotite team is La Rochelle wich use to play in division 2 :cryy:

Been away from the game for a while but got pretty geared up for the RWC this year and trying to keep a close eye on it. We don't get much coverage here in Canada unless you want to pay out the nose for it. Thought this would be a good place to discuss and keep current. ANyone else playing the Fanatsy league on the RWC homepage?

Hi there :)

Here comes a piece of myself

I am a 20 years Frenchie who likes rugby since 1998 when my hometown , Perpignan reached the final championship but lose Against Stade Francais ... I like rugby cause there is contact even though i am not a tough guy, i like coming to physical contact, i am also a big fan of ice hockeythat i played...

Well i think i'm done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts