15: Hernandez

9. Du Preez
10. Carter
11. Habana
12. Giteau
13. Mortlock
14. Rokocoko
15. Hernandez

Plenty of kicking options, speed on the wings and a very solid pair of halves!

9 : Peter Stringer
Hehe, he looks like a Leprechaun
10 : Jerry Collins.
Have you seen some of his grubber kicks? They travel miles!
11 : Ben May
He can step and dummy kick. What more could you want?
12 : That-Guy-Who-Ran-On-During-That-Tri-Nations-Match-A-Few Years-Ago-And-Punched-The-Ref
So you think Nonu's dynamic?
13 : Richard Kahui
Seriously, he'll be the next big thing.
14 : That-Guy-From-The-Olympics-With-Springs-For-Legs
Speaks for itself. He's fast and half machine.
15 : Matt Dunning
Fast, and offers a player who can get Drop Goals with ease.

It's a pity this backline will never exist. Jerry Collins isn't playing anymore :(

9. Tom Cruise
10. Brad Pitt
11. Eddie Murphey
12. Alec Baldwin
13. Harrison Ford
14. Will Smith
15. Jack Black (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

This thread is going places....

9: Spiderman
10: The Blue Power Ranger
11: Hulk
12: Jaws
13: Pingu
14: Dr Pepper
15: i (= the square root of negative an actual pie)

[/b]

Change Blue Power Ranger to Red Power Ranger. Also, change Pingu to the evil penguin/chicken bandit from Wallace & Gromit's "The Wrong Trousers", he's very physical and is a genius.

Change i to 2*pi*r, as he is actually real, not imaginary.

9. Tom Cruise
10. Brad Pitt
11. Eddie Murphey
12. Alec Baldwin
13. Harrison Ford
14. Will Smith
15. Jack Black (HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

This thread is going places.... [/b]

I wouldnt laugh about selecting jack black he's improved greatly in recent matches he's a promising player. I do have a bone to pick with you for selecting eddie murphy when his brother Charlie murphy is obviously the better choice. Eddie murphy is living on past glory which is sadly overhsadowing his brothers talent. Harrison ford = meh. Will smith is alright however there is a bit of contreversy with him kissing another player on the lips. You forgot about Alec baldwins suspension for calling wayne barnes "a thoughtless little pig" so count him out. Brad pitt is pretty incosistent from what i have seen from him. Your squad needs a bit of tweaking

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Change Blue Power Ranger to Red Power Ranger. Also, change Pingu to the evil penguin/chicken bandit from Wallace & Gromit's "The Wrong Trousers", he's very physical and is a genius.

[/b][/quote]

Hold on whats wrong with Pingu. Blue power ranger has let him self go a little bit and i is still be searched for by all the worlds scientist after disappearing, but pingu is untouchable.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Hold on whats wrong with Pingu. Blue power ranger has let him self go a little bit and i is still be searched for by all the worlds scientist after disappearing, but pingu is untouchable.
[/b][/quote]

Who would you rather be assigned to shut down in the midfield:

Wallace & Gromit Penguin:
penguin.jpg

or, Pingu:
pingu.jpg

Got to agree with that one, Pingu doesnt have the presence to have an impact on the midfield

c'mon man... t1000 at 15

just when you think you've scored. BAM. you're dead!

Terminator2.morph.gif

What about 3 teletubbies in the front row? Could be raw power in the scrums right there. Back to backline though, Pingu is on form, so he is my choice too. Really solid in defence and breaking the line with that belly slide tactic.

What about 3 teletubbies in the front row? Could be raw power in the scrums right there. Back to backline though, Pingu is on form, so he is my choice too. Really solid in defence and breaking the line with that belly slide tactic.
[/b]

Dunno. 3 teletubbies could be the equivalent of having 3 Matt Dunnings. And Pingu is a pussy hence the use of his belly slide to avoid getting smashed. Just look at Feathers McGraw (a.k.a Wallace & Gromit penguin) and tell me you can't help but **** yourself, that's plain mongrel right there.

T1000 at fullback sounds good.

Can we fit Chuck Norris in somewhere? And what about Captain Falcon and Solid Snake. That team would boast manliness.

If you're gonna include Wilkinson you need not bother with 11-15. That muppet would only hoof it downfield and they'd never see the damn thing.
[/b]

:eek: :blink: :eek: :wacko:

My God.... Its happened......... i never thought i'd see the day, sorry i need a few moments to collect myself.
I've encountered an anomaly, an Englishman who doesn't like wilkinson!!!!! I still can't believe it, congratulations sir, you've restored my faith in the sanity of the english... temporarily :p

Can we fit Chuck Norris in somewhere? And what about Captain Falcon and Solid Snake. That team would boast manliness. [/b]
Don't forget Michael Hussey...he could always make the switch.

I think the Blinding pace and awesome hands of R2D2 on the wing are required to round it off.

Can we fit Chuck Norris in somewhere? And what about Captain Falcon and Solid Snake. That team would boast manliness.
[/b]
Fox McCloud aswell. He can do a barrel roll ffs, how the hell can you have a team WITHOUT A BLOODY BARREL ROLL?
mad.gif

15 carlito
14 mr. kennedy
13 randy orton
12 edge
11 shawn michaels
10 john cena
9 rey mysterio

8 batista
7 triple h
6 stone cold
5 great khali
4 kane
3 umaga
2 mark henry
1 big show

i think that's a pretty MEAN team with a MEAN pack of forwards and one MEAN backline...

Latest posts