15. Percy Montgomery

9. Fourie Du Preez
10. Dan Carter
11. Bryan Habana
12. Aaron Mauger
13. Brian O'driscoll
14. Tonderai Chavanga
15. Percy Montgomery [/b]

Aaron Mauger and Percy are cack b and Mortlock>>>>>O driscoll now.

I know nothing about the Southern Hemisphere players, who are probably the best, so I'll make a European perfect backline.

11. Shane Williams
12. Gavin Henson
13. Brian O' Driscoll
14. Vincent Clerc
15. Josh Lewsey (I dunno I just like him)

I know nothing about the Southern Hemisphere players, who are probably the best, so I'll make a European perfect backline.

11. Shane Williams
12. Gavin Henson
13. Brian O' Driscoll
14. Vincent Clerc

[/b]

So 9 and 10 are forwards? LMFAO

ahhh, why do people always put O'Driscoll in? he's been useless for years..

Crazy Kalluim
Mine would be:
10. D. Carter/ if Wilkinson is on form like in 2003 he would be
14. L. Tuqiri/ if Lomu could be like in 1995 it woul be him on 14
Now that is a huge backline [/b]
you can't say things like that! you might as well pick an all time XV!
10 Dan Carter/Jonny Wilkinson if he was in 2003 form
13 Tana Umaga :p or Brian O'Driscoll
Now there's a backline that would rubbish any of the above I reckon! :D [/b]
the same with you, & tana?! you must've been joking, hence the tongue
ahhh, why do people always put O'Driscoll in? he's been useless for years.. [/b]
but i do agree with u on BOD, he's a shadow of his former self now. is he coming on tour to NZ?

my backline.. this isn't the best but a SANZAR backline..

9. Brendan Leonard
10. Dan Carter
11. Sivivatu
12. Anthony Tu'itavake
13. Stirling Mortlock
14. Habana
15. Mils Muliaina

11. Shane Williams
12. Gavin Henson
13. Brian O' Driscoll
14. Vincent Clerc

[/b]

So 9 and 10 are forwards? LMFAO
[/b]
I was more inclined to laugh at the inclusion of Josh Lewsey. :huh:

:lol:

9. Du Preez
10. Carter
11. Shane Williams
12. Gavin Henson
13. B O'Driscoll
14. Sackey
15. McDonald.

9.Matt Giteau - brilliant at 9
10. Jonny - If he wasn't f'ing hurt all of the time
11. S.Williams - Been in great form of late
12. Francios Steyn - Young talent, very solid player
13. Matthew Tait - Young, quick, solid tackler, and a nasty side step to boot..
14. Bryan Habana - You can't not pick him.
15. Jason Robinson - He'd be in my squad in a second, even if he is retired
15b. Since Jason is retired i suppose i should pick an active player. Juan Martin Hernandez would get the spot.

People have put Lomu in, so inthat case WHY WOULDNT YOU PUT BOD IN haha! Anyway, he is still one of the best players to grace this earth, just mightnd have been on form since the Umaga incident.

Even when Ireland had a dismal world cup, he still played very well! He always creates chances.

9. J.Cowan
10. Carter
11. Cocopops
12. L.McAlister
13. Tuitivake
14. Nonu :p
15. If J Robinson came out of retirement and had World cup for otherwise Mills.

Ireland:

9.Reddan (O'Leary)
10. O'Gara (Sexton/Wallace)
11. Bowe (Dowling)
12. D'arcy (Trimble)
13. O'Driscoll (Fitzgerald)
14. Horgan (Bowe/Kearney/Fitzgerald/)
15. Kearney (Murphy)

NH backline

9.Reddan
10.Cipriani
11.Williams
12.Henson
13.O'Driscoll
14.Clerc
15.Heymans

People have put Lomu in, so inthat case WHY WOULDNT YOU PUT BOD IN haha! Anyway, he is still one of the best players to grace this earth, just mightnd have been on form since the Umaga incident.

Even when Ireland had a dismal world cup, he still played very well! He always creates chances.
[/b]

Yes but Lomu was arguably the greatest ever player, O'Driscoll is just a good centre who is now past it.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yes but Lomu was arguably the greatest ever player, O'Driscoll is just a good centre who is now past it.
[/b][/quote]
Bit unfair on O`Driscoll, for a few years he was the best centre in world rugby. His attacking play has not been to the same standard over the last few years but I would still say the guy is a great player, not just good.

9.Matt Giteau - brilliant at 9
10. Jonny - If he wasn't f'ing hurt all of the time
11. S.Williams - Been in great form of late
12. Francios Steyn - Young talent, very solid player
13. Matthew Tait - Young, quick, solid tackler, and a nasty side step to boot..
14. Bryan Habana - You can't not pick him.
15. Jason Robinson - He'd be in my squad in a second, even if he is retired
15b. Since Jason is retired i suppose i should pick an active player. Juan Martin Hernandez would get the spot. [/b]

If you're gonna include Wilkinson you need not bother with 11-15. That muppet would only hoof it downfield and they'd never see the damn thing.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Bit unfair on O`Driscoll, for a few years he was the best centre in world rugby. His attacking play has not been to the same standard over the last few years but I would still say the guy is a great player, not just good.
[/b][/quote]

Yes but Lomu was a legend, perhaps the only global superstar rugby has ever had. So although for a few years O'Driscoll was very good hes nothing on Lomu.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Yes but Lomu was a legend, perhaps the only global superstar rugby has ever had. So although for a few years O'Driscoll was very good hes nothing on Lomu. [/b][/quote] i agree, BOD is/was an awesome player and will join the ranks of rugby's greatest players/centres but Jonah was in a league of his own.. he was and still is an international superstar that everybody loves, not just the SH :D

9 - Du Preez
10 - Carter
11 - Habana
12 - Giteau
13 - Jauzion
14 - Rokococko
15 - Hernandez

9. Fourie Du Preez
10. Dan Carter
11. S.Williams(welsh?)
12. Aaron Mauger
13. Brian O'driscoll