• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Gavin Henson Thread

Why are Wales so desperate for him?
He has a poor attitude and well who's to say he is even good enough anymore like he has missed too much rugby in past few years and as cyril said if he was serious then he'd be working ass off in pre season and the magners to make Gatland and co select him

Well, with Robertson and Hook looking pretty decent, I don't know if he could make a serious bid for a starting spot in the RWC anyway.

Not starting maybe, but he should be in with a shot at the squad if he gets back properly surely?
Wales have a whole load of centres who are good but not quite amazing, so henson could definitely compete with that imo.

Who's to say
- Henson is still good enough
- won't effect squad morale
- will stick around in rugby

Who's to say
- Henson is still good enough
- won't effect squad morale
- will stick around in rugby

Agreed, but if he has his head in the game, who knows what will happen.
I think Henson at 12 and Roberts at 13 would be a midfield combination to rival others, but I have been impress with Hook/Bishop and Hook/Roberts.

Well lads we can delay that thought of a return as he is doing strictly and gav reckons he'll be good because he has always had good feet in rugby

Are still talking about Henson or Sonny Bill Williams >.>

At least the Super 14 has it's own twat of the calibur the HEC has had to suffer for years.

Well, a replacement twat since Justin Marshall moved north.

A 100ft tall Henson in Cardiff... I bet that went down like a lead balloon.

The WRU says the marketing campaign includes "stars of past and present".

Take your pick which category Gavin falls under.

Henson due to appear on Strictly Come Dancing a day after insisting he'll return to rugby.

Who the hell is his Sports Agent?! Darren Lamb out of Extras?!

char_agent.jpg

On a side note, has anyone considered the possibility that the BBC are indeed fuckwits and got it wrong? It's already well documented how much disdain for club rugby (union) the BBC London offices has.

Strictly ends in January, so he could technically make the 6N, as Gatland has told him to do for a WC spot.
Still, he will need club rugby under his belt beforehand, and who knows where, with the Wasps rumours now.

He's still got a year left on his contract at Ospreys, hasn't he?
Though he might not get a massive amount of gametime there (though the same could be said of Wasps, with Waldouck and Flutey both ahead of him)

Yes, but it is believed (unconfirmed) that is agents are looking at trying to have him released from the contract.
I almost feel that playing rugby outside of Wales for a few season could do him some good and get his head in the game.

Latest posts