• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

17% on Rotten Tomatoes and $1.2 billion at the box office incoming.

Genuinely feels like it was casted by an AI. Jason Momoa in a stupid wig and Jack Black just showing up. They should have committed to a full blown high quality animated movie tbh! Like I said though it is going to make so so so much money.

I really like the art style (though I've seen a lot of people hating it) - but yeah....not sure it's not gonna be any good. Shoe horning Jack Black in as Steve looks terrible

I really like the art style (though I've seen a lot of people hating it) - but yeah....not sure it's not gonna be any good. Shoe horning Jack Black in as Steve looks terrible
Art style is ok, except the creatures, which imo look awful. They should have just stuck to that for the humans as well and made them semi claymation looking.

! Like I said though it is going to make so so so much money.
Well the emoji movie flopped so there's always hope.

But just looked at the released schedule if it's for kids with U rating it'll make a bucket ton as nothing else is coming out. That's usually the trick with these films be the only game in town.

Thunderbolts, Mission Impossible and there is another TMNT (not animated which is a shame because that one was great a deserved far much more). But nothing really aimed at real youngsters.

Latest posts