• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The most beautiful Super Rugby jersey 2015

Which is the most beautiful SR jersey 2015?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Can't pick your team

15031903364586564.png

150319033648472759.jpg

15031903364161705.jpg

15031903365597659.jpg

15031903362894890.jpg

150319033656894592.jpg

150319033639391049.png

150319033659889767.jpg

150319033705662588.jpg

150319033653845590.jpg

15031903370387741.jpg

150319033702329217.jpg

150319033640284217.jpg

150319033642287213.jpg

150319033655690980.jpg

Same, Rebels or Cheifs

Also, can't tell if Sharks or Ospreys

I love my Bulls team's new kit.

Did any of you notice that the shading between the darker parts and the lighter parts are in the shape of a bull's head with a horn.

Did any of you notice that the shading between the darker parts and the lighter parts are in the shape of a bull's head with a horn.

I did, just to me the sponsor logo is just too big. Stormers is best SA kit in my tastes

as a highlanders fan this hurts me...the blues is awesome...although cant vote for it

must b the chiefs!

ugliest is the stormers away kit, look like something out of a washing powder ad...

Rebels or Sharks for me. I like the piping. Adidas usually does nice piping it tends to break up the monotony of one colour. Maybe I should change jobs, aye?

I like the Adidas jerseys the most but am somewhat pot off by the 'extras' on the jerseys of the Chiefs, Blues and in particular the cheap chainmail effect of the Crusaders. Hurricanes' my fave jersey and the Stormers 2nd for me (I love the hoops but the DHL yellow hurts the jersey IMO).

The Blues and Chiefs shirts both have a lot of cultural significance which I love, with the latter also being my favorite shirt artistically. Think the Aussie shirts are a little plain, but like many have said - the Rebels shirt is cool.

Kinda disappointed with my Crusaders shirt this year. Not really digging the chain effect.

The Blues and Chiefs shirts both have a lot of cultural significance which I love, with the latter also being my favorite shirt artistically. Think the Aussie shirts are a little plain, but like many have said - the Rebels shirt is cool.

Kinda disappointed with my Crusaders shirt this year. Not really digging the chain effect.

Really?? I like the Crusaders shirt. It looks like armour used in the medieval times... It looks polished...

Saders jersey has a double effect. On TV, from afar, the jersey is ugly. But up close, it's very nice. If the person next to you is wearing the shirt you'll say: It's very cute but if you see the jersey from 25 meters away you will look ugly

It was assumed that you couldn't pick the jersey of your own team :D

Last edited:
The Rebels jersey has too many patterns and colours going on for me. The Blues and Chiefs jerseys are nice - the cultural patterns don't look tacky and they remain sleek. I like the Highlander's jersey as well because of the shade of blue and minimalism. The Stormer's jersey would be one of the best if there wasn't a DHL sign plastered on the front. Adidas make nice looking jerseys.

Which is the most beautiful SR jersey 2015?

How have I ended up on net mums? Men never describe a piece of clothing worn by other men as beautiful. FFS the only thing you can say is beautiful is your wife on your wedding day, your daughter on hers and a car. otherwise its nice, smart, ok, sick (if your a yank) or top draw.

@Tallshort English is conrads second language give him a pass.

For me its Rebels then the Highlanders and Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiefs! Most of the other jerseys are too minimalistic others aren't that special.

Stormers and rebels. Brumbies by far the worst, up there with the wallabies jersey .

It's funny how people don't like minimalism in jersey design, I think I'm the exact opposite. Too many jerseys are getting too gimmicky and convoluted for my tastes. I think one of my favorite jerseys is the Blues jersey from 2003 - nothing complex at all happening, just looked nice and clean. This Highlanders jersey has been probably my favorite design of theirs, as usually its just too messy. I'm a big fan of the Hurricanes away kit this year - but since I can't choose the Canes I guess I'd go with the Cheetahs.

I understand what you say Nick, but if you look for example at the Highlanders jerseys of the last couple of seasons. You have to say that it always have been quite minimalistic. Hence, I don't really see a reason for purchasing a new one. My last S15 jersey is the Chiefs one from 2009. the first one where they used the Maori symbols on it. Since then nearly every year was more of the same for the Chiefs. But for me, the question meant what stands out for you, which is an eye catcher, so in that case you look for something special.

Latest posts