• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Leinster thread

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
Lancasters tenure I would deem as a small failure (Or more accurately a huge success for the first half and then consistent shortcomings). I won't judge Neinaber on this season at all, he came in in late November like.
It hard to judge like Lancaster probably didn't have the killer instinct to get over that final hurdle but did have a lot of good. Neinaber it fair to say wait and see until.next year. I still think parts of what I can see him bringing in aren't good buy again I'd agree the jury out. But more so would you say the Leo tenure has been a success? His main job I saw some where is keep productive conveyor belt going for national team. If that is 1 of top KPIs he has been superb

It depends on what Cullens role is. I was a bit emotional after Saturday but I wouldn't begrudge him another season. It demands a trophy, and probably the bigger one though.

It depends on what Cullens role is. I was a bit emotional after Saturday but I wouldn't begrudge him another season. It demands a trophy, and probably the bigger one though.
That it. Like I think lack of trophies is a failure but opposite side is he is getting to finals consistently. Like this year for example wasn't necessarily bottle job more just bit of luck. It a tricky one to call.

Ignore the Donnacha O'Callaghan bits etc but it is an interesting article on things such as do players fully buy in to the Nienaber approach.
I'm not saying for 1 second they don't but more if you read between the lines and things like the Henshaw comment it clearly is interesting.
Now this trys to make out Keenan is gone to Olympics as a message too. I don't buy that and think he just see's a chance to participate and possibly win an Olympic medal as a once in a lifetime chance.

Friday at 8:15 p.m. French you have the semi-final of the top 14 Stade Toulousain against Stade Rochelais.
What's that got to do with anything?
Go to the top 14 threads if you want to talk top 14 instead of poor attempts of trolling everywhere else

id be one of them.

But the article is shite. Glennon is useless.
Well I can accept some bits are off as I said at the start such as Keenan rebelling.
But more do some Leinster players dislike the move in styles. Only tme will tell and it is all speculation I 100% accept that.

Yeah that's a poor article.

"when Robbie Henshaw said he felt Leinster were "not ourselves" in that match in London, you knew what he meant."

That reads like a teenage girl analysing a throwaway comment Taylor Swift made.

2022 and 2023 were bigger failures than this year given the circumstances but the three together attract attention (and rightly enough). One or two good seasons that bring trophies and the period will all be forgotten about, Toulouse aren't long off the back of 7 years without a trophy.

Yeah that's a poor article.

"when Robbie Henshaw said he felt Leinster were "not ourselves" in that match in London, you knew what he meant."

That reads like a teenage girl analysing a throwaway comment Taylor Swift made.

2022 and 2023 were bigger failures than this year given the circumstances but the three together attract attention (and rightly enough). One or two good seasons that bring trophies and the period will all be forgotten about, Toulouse aren't long off the back of 7 years without a trophy.
I can agree there and whatever context Henshaw meant it, it was right after the final whistle and players are emotionally spent too.

How many packets of (real/fake depending on your point of view) Tayto Salt n Vinegar would it take to convince Frawley to relocate to Ravenhill and become our 10?

I thought there was gonna be a ban on NIQ props?

If there is, pretty silly of IRFU to say that one week, and Leinster sign a THP the next - ye'd reckon they'd at least align the press releases.

I thought there was gonna be a ban on NIQ props?

If there is, pretty silly of IRFU to say that one week, and Leinster sign a THP the next - ye'd reckon they'd at least align the press releases.
DHumph said Silmani will be the the last NIQ prop signing for the forseeable.. and that he was signed off before he took over.

Latest posts