• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The legendary TRF SUPER 14 fantasy division

Worst position I've been in since I've started playing testrugby about three years ago! I'm struggling enough to find time to watch a match at the moment, Ag well, I suppose I can only go up from here...I hope!

Good luck boys and well done to you 3 guys in the top 100!

Dam I had to guys drop out through injury after the round lock that really hurt. Good comp this year alot of guys in with a shout.

Well done Trans Dream for holding onto to top spot and Mean Team for a killler round and throwing his hat back in the ring.

After last weeks poor showing a better effort from my lads this time around but I'm still miles off the pace languishing in 15th spot.

Don't give up. once I was in 22nd place and ended up in th top 5, so keep plugging away bru.

Don't give up. once I was in 22nd place and ended up in th top 5, so keep plugging away bru. [/b]

Yup, it's a long competition and, in the end, the top overall scores are likely to surpass 50k; so a couple of bad rounds don't matter that much.

Even though the points have been put up for Round 5 of the Super14, the points for Bakies Botha and David Pollock have yet to be made :angry: Why's this?

Latest posts