• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

Just a quick question to any kit patchers..

I am not sure of the what the big. file is for, but i think i need to make my new fsh kit into big to get it to work in the game.

Anyone have an idea of how this is done, or what the best program is?

Cheers

just put it in the root direcory where rugby06.exe is hiding. it will change like magic :)

is there any site you can go to so you can learn how to do this?? :huh:

it sounds unreal to have everything authentic and realistic!! :)

but i cant do it, its very confusing for me!!! :wacko:

Woosaah,

I made my fsh kit file from the extracted fsh, then saved and renamed as the samoan home kit code but when i put it where i thought it goes (the usual location) it has not updated anything, even though it did overwrite the updated kit file.

Where is the root directory more specifically?

FAO TRF Mods..

I think it would be a good idea to have an official sticky thread for player transfers for editing rosters. I would like to do this, but i can't sticky a thread and also can't seem to edit posts.

Anybody got any suggestions?

There is, i found it yesterday, but i'd prefer our own because adding and removing players from the game is needed information too.

Hi guys.

I haven't a clue on how to mod or anything, but I was wondering if someone has uploaded the 2008 London Wasps kit(s) and if someone could just help me put that on the game (Rugby 08)

If it easier to do it through Personal Messages, then I would be fine with that..

Thanks (sorry if this is the wrong thread.)

i dont think anyone has made a 2008 wasps jersey, if you would like one find some pictures and i am sure one of the guys will be able to do it for you. with instructions of course.

It's still holidays I think !

I have one question : do one person here think it would be possible to catch .FSH and .BIG files from Rugby 08 (for example Irish and France RWC jerseys files), and put them in a zip file as you do for kits?

Maybe it will work into Rugby 06 (if we except minikit) and will take less time than creating or reproduce every kit?

I might be wrong but as I saw that Richie McCaw face was working for both 06 and 08, I though that EA could have use the same codes for both games :rolleyes:

Cheers !

The file format is exactly the same. All that needs to be done is to extract the big files and fsh files for each licensed RWC team (with a new kit) and then post them on the net. All you'd have to do is then add the files to the directory to replace the ones you may have edited yourself (like i did SA's 1995 kit) and the new kit will come up. To be honest, the minikits are a bit pointless. Much easier to just make a cool generic graphic and label it home or away.

I wish R06 was like NBA Live 2003.. the kits are incredibly easy to do.. and by now i could have done the entire game.

Sodding 22 kitbacks indeed..

I will release my complete roster patch for 2006 and samoa jersey very soon, probably over the weekend.

hey guys I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to maybe upload a word file containing all the features and attributes (eg. look, attributes etc) of all the players not included in the game eg Alun Wynn Jones, so that those of us that have the PS2 version can create them. Itd be good to get a universal definition of what all these players attributes should be. thanks. (i hope this is the place to post this)

Latest posts