• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 14 2006, 02:36 AM
I can send you a .ssh file Shogun, if you can get the .fsh one, I'lltry and match it up

I've been through all the xml files and have labelled their purpose, aswell as .rsg and .list files for the PS2... making some changes does not seem too difficult, but the images/textures modifications are what will have an immediate impact on the game

Cheers for giving this a go for PS2!
Anyone try to modifty the .ssh files in the PS2 game?

Have the Reds got some backs that will be in their side next year? I tried moving some of their transfered guys out but they are going to be stuffed if injury comes around. And Waratahs are in a similar position.

this may seem a bit late but does anyone know where to find all of last years mods?

EVOL-are you sill going to have a go at making ritchie McCaw without his head gear ? nice Tasman jersey ;)

Richie needs a spikey hair doo. So does dan carter. Dan needs darker skin as well. He has tanned some since 2004.

Is somebody going to make an update for all the national teams, mainly with kits, mini-kits and logos? I don't care so much about balls, stadiums, pitch and TV logos or rosters.

hopefully, it seems like around 40% of the club kits are done but the rest aren't, the way i update my rosters is compare the squads with the team's website and just change it so it can be the same :)

can I ask EVOL and/or csrtt815 to make it? or they won't bother? :D
[/b]
When i get all the info sponsors kit designs i can change any kit! but as for us modders its hard to get some of the sponsors and logos of certain teams and clubs? and its of a time factor as well. But if you want International kits then let me or any other modder know what you want done? ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
When i get all the info sponsors kit designs i can change any kit! but as for us modders its hard to get some of the sponsors and logos of certain teams and clubs? and its of a time factor as well. But if you want International kits then let me or any other modder know what you want done? ;)
[/b][/quote]

I'm really sorry, but I can't understand what you mean... :blush:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I'm really sorry, but I can't understand what you mean... :blush:
[/b][/quote]
I think he means, if you want him to make a club's kit, then you need to get him pictures of the kit design and the sponsors. If you want an international kit, then it should be pretty easy.

I'd simply like him to make only the kits for all the international teams with mini-kits and logos, that's it... Sorry if I didn't understand, english is not my mother language...

csrtt815, I can search all the pics you want. I found a lot of great pictures of the kits on ebay, and even balls

csrtt815, I can search all the pics you want. I found a lot of great pictures of the kits on ebay, and even balls
[/b]
OK give me a list of the kits you want done in order and i will see what i can do! ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
OK give me a list of the kits you want done in order and i will see what i can do! ;)
[/b][/quote]

Mainly the international teams that have fake kits and logos, e.g. Namibia, Georgia...
Thanks in advance

Latest posts