• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby play-offs: Chiefs - Crusaders in Hamilton (28/07/2012)

Chiefs have been their own worst enemy gifting them field position with these unnecessary penalties

Try by Crotty.... 17-11!

Chiefs are very sloppy. If they end up losing this, it's because of their lack of discipline.

Plenty of aggression in the game so far! The Crusaders really needed that late try to get them back into the game, as I felt the game was getting away from them.

Chiefs look by far the more dangerous team - they must have made 4-5 linebreaks, but the Crusaders have really struggled to break the line. I think the Crusaders need to add a bit of variety to their attack, rather than "run side to side and hope a gap appears", as the Chiefs defense is coming up very quick. Sam Whitelock has been the pick of the Crusaders for me. Plenty of standouts for the Chiefs. Retallick has been very efficient, while Messam has been brilliant with ball in hand. Kerr-Barlow has been a real pesk to the Crusaders, while Cruden, SBW, and Robinson all look very dangerous.

The second half should be a cracker!

Looking forward to the second half. I think the Crusader forwards really need to step up a bit more, right now the Chiefs forwards are dominating which gives Cruden the chance for good front foot ball.

Fruean has shown this match exactly why he shouldn't be in the All Blacks!

I really feel sad for Kahui. Why did he have to miss out on a season like this?

If the chiefs lose they have only themselves to blame. Stuffing up set phase and gifting away penalties to keep the crusaders in it.

If I could put money on a crusaders penalty coming up I would

Haha jeez that wasn't predictable or anything!

Only penalties in the second half. Icemn must be loving this ;)

Awesome defense at the end there, great job chiefs. How good was Messam?! Played all the other loosies off the park

There it is!!! Chiefs to the final! We will see a new champion this year!!!

Who will it be? Chiefs, Stormers or Sharks???

Congrats to the Chiefs, their defense was awesome to the end. If I have any creds left after the South African half of the semi's I'll put it all on the Chiefs in the finale.

Latest posts