• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signatures, And Avatars!

Quick question: Why did interest in this sub-forum dwindle so quickly? There's been three pages' worth of posts over the last two years in over 31 pages. :huh: Anywho, does anyone here have time to do it? I appreciate that you guys have better things to do; I'd just rather know that you can't do it so I can go request it be done elsewhere. ;) :p

"Signature"
Players: Vasco Uva ; António Aguilar.
Logo's(if any): Portuguese rugby symbol.
Colors:Red, green and white.
Text: "Só os fortes resistem, só os fracos desistem".

Cheers mate! ;)

Is this topic still exist?

Avatars: One like Woosahs, except with Wallabies
Logo: Wallaby Logo
Player: George Smith, Rocky Elsom, Matt Giteua
Animations(im not too good with them): yeah
Colors:gold
Text:none

I don't have adobe photoshop anymore unfortunately..

NOW if there happens to be a free copy floating around anywhere let me know..

Can I request an Avatar animation of a good Christian Cullen or Tana Umaga try? I don't really mind which one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 13 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can I request an Avatar animation of a good Christian Cullen or Tana Umaga try? I don't really mind which one.[/b]

Maybe something like this?

cullenvsscotland.gif

Oh while we're at it can I ask for some kind soul to make some sort of Captain Morgan/Johnny Sexton Signature. That would be... well that would be just swell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 17 2009, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 17 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 13 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I request an Avatar animation of a good Christian Cullen or Tana Umaga try? I don't really mind which one.[/b]

cullenvsscotland.gif

[/b][/quote]
Perfect :D Thanks. Do I need a link?
[/b][/quote]

Check the 1st post in my video avatar thread,there is a short tutorial on how to set the animated gif file as your avatar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 18 2009, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 17 2009, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 17 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 13 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cullenvsscotland.gif

[/b][/quote]
Perfect :D Thanks. Do I need a link?
[/b][/quote]

Check the 1st post in my video avatar thread,there is a short tutorial on how to set the animated gif file as your avatar.
[/b][/quote]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Q: How to set the gif as your avatar
A: At your "Edit Avatar Settings" tab in the "My Controls" menu select the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and enter the URL of the image in that tab, eg:[/b]

Sure, but from that I have to have a URL address of the avatar you made me, what is it?

Right click -> properties on the one above. Or save it to another loaction, like a photobucket acount and link from there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Dec 18 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Right click -> properties on the one above. Or save it to another loaction, like a photobucket acount and link from there.[/b]
Cheers, didn't know that you could find out address by clicking properties!

signatures confuse the **** out of me. can i add a JPEG from my computer??? so far i've only managed to find out how to add a files that i find on the net, which is **** cause i want to be able to edit them...

I would love a sig with the pontypool front row as players,ie Graham Price,Bobby Windsor,Charlie Faulkner and the Welsh flag as a background,with Bread of Heaven as text.Diolch yn fawr iawn,thank you very much in advance.

Latest posts