• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

How do you change who takes kickoffs etc.?
I've got Nick Macleod set as kicker, and he takes the shots at goal, but Mark Cueto is taking my kickoffs =S

I've got Nick Macleod set as kicker, and he takes the shots at goal, but Mark Cueto is taking my kickoffs =S

Don't think you can.

Major bugbear for me when I am the USA and have to have LaValle taking the kicks for me instead of Roland Suniula.

That is one a the few things I like about Rugby 08 / RWC 2011. You can choose who takes kicks for which scenarios. That and quick throw ins I think I miss most.

Yeah Its annoying the hell out of me as well! If you sub Cueto it just goes to another random person, you still cant change who you want to kick!

I presume it goes on which player has the highest kicking score, as I just played as England with Owen Farrell at FH and Foden was doing the kickoffs

Lol, try playing as the Hurricanes and having Cory Jane take your kick offs lol

I actually only lost my first online match 19-7!

Not bad for being down 19-0 at half time. (Though by then maybe my opponent figured I sucked and didn't really try.)

Hopefully RC2 can include the euro clubs stadia as well.. I want to play as Leicester Tigers at Welford!

I wish the Euroclubs stadiums were set to ITM cup ones instead of the Twickenham/Millenium Stadium/etc. copies - I've never seen 80,000 people at a Sale home game :p

I'm terrible at online, played 2 games and am yet to score a point :lol:

online is frustrating me.... lowest resolution and settings and it runs like a dog. local play runs on full res, full details no problems.

Lads franchise mode?

- can you buy and sell
- who can you buy and sell if above is yes (can you make your team full of superstars

Not got the end of a season on franchise yet (reset my franchise as I didn't realise any roster/player changes made don't affect your career, so when I edited a player I'd missed (eifion roberts --> alasdair dickinson) it had no effect on my career mode)

One thing that's getting on my ***s is the referees jersey is the exact same colour as the Sale away kit, so I keep passing it to the ref, or trying to change to him to make a tackle :lol:

Yea.. The damn ref ALWAYS seems to have the same kit as the opposition in any match you play.

Also... Was hoping teh franchise system would have money system to trade players etc.. But i guess they couldnt really do it with the Euro clubs since they only had 1 stadia per Euro team.