• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

noooooooooo why have the turks been shown :p :p hahahaha looking good :D :D should be a fun couple of weeks ahead

Will Schalk Brits be able to play anywhere and be amazing just like real life

hey guys, ive been around this forum for a long time (A few years but i forgot my username and password so this is more recent) and dont really post much for the fact that there has been no game to post on up until now... I dont know if this has been covered in this thread and i apologise if it has (im not reading through 65 pages :))... I see from the new trailer that there was a few offloads incorporated in the trailer...my question to the forum is do we know the mechanice behind the offload system...are the like hb when you only get a chance to offload when the animations are correct or are they like good old JLR where you can feasably offload if the tackle is not correct (In my view this has always been the best mechanic as it gave the user the chance to keep it alive and play riskier rugby...enabling more chance of beating the better teams but adding for risk and flow :) thoughts please?

p.s. getting closer to release and RWC11 I shall be posting more frequent i hope.

Taffy living in Malta

really happy to see those licenses appear especially celtic league ones for me whats more graphics look decent

Few Screenshots up of the new licences fellas on the sidhe facebook page

I see from the new trailer that there was a few offloads incorporated in the trailer...my question to the forum is do we know the mechanice behind the offload system...are the like hb when you only get a chance to offload when the animations are correct or are they like good old JLR where you can feasably offload if the tackle is not correct (In my view this has always been the best mechanic as it gave the user the chance to keep it alive and play riskier rugby...enabling more chance of beating the better teams but adding for risk and flow :) thoughts please?

From what i gather, the system allows you to offload in either direction (or at least attempt to). Success of this will be stat based. I'm sure Mario and Co will give an expert comment on this or head over to SIDHE forums, its defo been explained there :D
Also would love to know how the SBW reverse pass works, whether its a signature SBW thing would be interesting??

There will be a few other camera angles?

Yes, absolutely. There are lots of options for cameras:

Side Camera
Behind Camera
Behind Close Camera
Behind Far Camera
Replays On/Off
Cutscenes On/Off
Camera Swing On/Off
Close Camera Zoom On/Off
Glory Camera Zoom On/Off

hey guys, ive been around this forum for a long time (A few years but i forgot my username and password so this is more recent) and dont really post much for the fact that there has been no game to post on up until now... I dont know if this has been covered in this thread and i apologise if it has (im not reading through 65 pages :))... I see from the new trailer that there was a few offloads incorporated in the trailer...my question to the forum is do we know the mechanice behind the offload system...are the like hb when you only get a chance to offload when the animations are correct or are they like good old JLR where you can feasably offload if the tackle is not correct (In my view this has always been the best mechanic as it gave the user the chance to keep it alive and play riskier rugby...enabling more chance of beating the better teams but adding for risk and flow :) thoughts please?

p.s. getting closer to release and RWC11 I shall be posting more frequent i hope.

Taffy living in Malta

From the (leaked) gameplay footage, offloads are pretty similar to sidhe's rugby league games. Closer to JLR than HB's. I only going by video footage tho

Side Camera
Behind Camera
Behind Close Camera
Behind Far Camera
Replays On/Off
Cutscenes On/Off
Camera Swing On/Off
Close Camera Zoom On/Off
Glory Camera Zoom On/Off

it never bodes well with the sidecam community, when the behind cam has 3 times more variables

i wish the side view had more options - far, close or wide - cause then there is room for error and flexbility

right now if side cam is not right, the game wont be right for the sime cam purists

Side Camera
Behind Camera
Behind Close Camera
Behind Far Camera
Replays On/Off
Cutscenes On/Off
Camera Swing On/Off
Close Camera Zoom On/Off
Glory Camera Zoom On/Off

Replay on or off implies the same kind of replays as RL3......does this mean that manual instant replay is out? Are
you able to comment on this yet? Surely its getting to the point where stuff is either in or out and there will be no
further additions.

Replay on or off implies the same kind of replays as RL3......does this mean that manual instant replay is out? Are
you able to comment on this yet? Surely its getting to the point where stuff is either in or out and there will be no
further additions.

We've already confirmed automatic replays.

Side Camera
Behind Camera
Behind Close Camera
Behind Far Camera
Replays On/Off
Cutscenes On/Off
Camera Swing On/Off
Close Camera Zoom On/Off
Glory Camera Zoom On/Off

I'll love it!

:D

many thanks!

We've already confirmed automatic replays.

Automatic only, damn. How far back does it go? If I score an awsome end to end try do I only see the
end of it?

EDIT: do they atleast loop? That way I can get my camera and make a youtube vid.

Last edited:
yeah that kinda sucks there is no manual replay, its always fun to go back and replay any random acts of awesomeness

you could always get yourself a capture card for your pc (or if you buy it on pc get fraps) and capture it that way.

thats what id be doing ;)

Latest posts