• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

Looks like Mario got beat by Keven Mealamu :p :p Always a good thing when creators get beat at their own game ;) ;) Can't wait to see the aftermath of excuses from mr Mario :p :p
Should be some fun stuff ahead :D

Tired? Multitasking? Weaker team? Nervous? Let him win?

Alas, I have no excuses. The guy had a knack for winning rucks and spreading the ball wide effectively, that's for sure.

2 things... Trailer with gameplay footage and release date.. I wake up every morning hoping this has been released to us :D

It seems that Sidhe always gives the kiss of death!!

They predicted Crusaders win in SR final, and they lost; now they made a (great) screenshot of Waratahs and Benn Robinson, and this morning he's been ruled out of the RWC due to knee injury!

Please Sidhe, stop publishing anything!!! :D :p I'm already happy, I don't want to know anything new about the game :D :D

Well, stop joking, I'm very happy that Sidhe still cares about old pc-users, who has no money (and time to waste) to buy gaming console, but proud of using their NASA-computer (warming more than hell, up here in a 40°C July in Italy) also for playing rugby games!

I'm only disappointed about not having Italy's license, just bureaucracy matter, and rights and money issues asked by white collars in FIR... but anyway I don't particulary mind, as here in Italy nobody plays rugby... we only play a strange sport of 15 men running straight into 15 men, with 4 sticks and 2 bars dig in the field.
:(

Up with SH Rugby!! ;)

Last edited:
It seems that Sidhe always gives the kiss of death!!

They predicted Crusaders win in SR final, and they lost; now they made a (great) screenshot of Waratahs and Benn Robinson, and this morning he's been ruled out of the RWC due to knee injury!

Please Sidhe, stop publishing anything!!! :D :p I'm already happy, I don't want to know anything new about the game :D :D

Well, stop joking, I'm very happy that Sidhe still cares about old pc-users, who has no money (and time to waste) to buy gaming console, but proud of using their NASA-computer (warming more than hell, up here in a 40°C July in Italy) also for playing rugby games!

I'm only disappointed about not having Italy's license, just bureaucracy matter, and rights and money issues asked by white collars in FIR... but anyway I don't particulary mind, as here in Italy nobody plays rugby... we only play a strange sport of 15 men running straight into 15 men, with 4 sticks and 2 bars dig in the field.
:(

Up with SH Rugby!! ;)

Although, if the Pro12 and Top14 are, indeed, licensed, the entire Azzuri team should be in RC as well, even if the shirt they're wearing doesn't have the FIR logo on it.

Well, thanks!
I hope so and I think, like Saffa teams, they would have different names and a diffrent looks...

Can't wait for a official gameplay video

This sounds a billion times better then the HB game

I am waiting to make judgement when I have played this... I think there will be aspects of both games that people will go why didn't HB use that and Why didn't SIDHE Do this...

I really hope they are both good, but in their own rights, and both will learn from each other like Fifa and Pro Evo...

I am waiting to make judgement when I have played this... I think there will be aspects of both games that people will go why didn't HB use that and Why didn't SIDHE Do this...

I really hope they are both good, but in their own rights, and both will learn from each other like Fifa and Pro Evo...

Yeah exactly. Having the competition between the two means they will probably have to do this to survive, otherwise everyone will jump to the other. I personally hope that both provide a good amount of replayability. Nothing more annoying (especially in a sports game) than it to be completely mastered in a week or so. I do have trust in both developers to not have made this error, and Alistair has assured us 'hard' now means 'hard'.

Can't wait for both of them! :)

I find it difficult to understand the fanboy element going on with these games. Why can't people be happy that we'll have two rugby games, instead of siding with one and making bogus statements about the other... People seem to forget that the rugby market has been starved of a game for four years- maybe this is what happens when you spoil people!

It's inevitable, I think. Xbox versus Playstation, iOS versus Android, Windows versus (any other OS), etc. If there are two products competing some people feel compelled to champion one of them at the expense of the other. Mario's observed that (from what we know of RWC 2011) we could well find that our two ***les complement one another really well. I can't wait to check out RWC 2011 :)

Haters will Hate, end of i guess :p

People really don't understand the reality that we're extremely lucky to have 1 rugby game being released in our current economic state (let alone 2 games). People of course are going to criticise, but my god keep it realistic and constructive. Keep up the good work both companies, along with the staff at TRF (who i'm sure are sick to death of the same silly posts).

Can't wait to see the official gameplay trailer - which seems to be rumoured for this month (and not that long left now :p)

there no doubt will be, we just need to find out who organised it and where it would be put on the interweb.

sitting here watching ITM cup start, just wish i had my hadns on this game already :p

I wanna see the all blacks Vids, wanna see the look of shame on Mario's face when getting turned over at the rucks ;)

Looking forward to the official trailer, Looking even more forward to the actual game, Although between this and HB's Rugby world cup 2011, My wife and kids are not even going to get a look in!

There will be also "classic" camera angles (view from behind)?

I really can't play with "side" camera! For me it's impossible!!!

Latest posts