• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's Rugby Challenge

I have a PS3 and a XBOX 360. Just want to know if anyone knows which console Rugby Challenge performs best on? I don't really know what to Pre-order, can't make up my mind on which Console. Thanks 4 any help.

I read somewhere, an official text of course, that the PS3 version is better. I think on sidhe site! If i find it I post the link

I'd say go with PS3 regardless, less likely to be stuck with a nice, new rugby game and a broken console with smoke coming out the back of it and bright red lights flashing :p

How much of a difference could one expect between the Xbox and the PS3? Is it much easier to share files on the PS3 compared to the Xbox?

I would hate to miss out on quality graphics, game play and a detailed Currie Cup tournament, that someone had made and was willing to share, just because I have an Xbox.

Can you confirm that RC obtained exclusive liscensing for the USA? (Read on Wikipedia)

That's something a retailer put into their game description. It's not come from us. We have more licences to announce though.

yep i saw that on the pre-order box at EB-Games in the weekend as well.

I still want to know what the PC Specs are to see if i get it on PC or PS3, its looking much more like this game is going to be a buy first before RWC, but will be getting them both.

yep i saw that on the pre-order box at EB-Games in the weekend as well.

I still want to know what the PC Specs are to see if i get it on PC or PS3, its looking much more like this game is going to be a buy first before RWC, but will be getting them both.

you could try maybe downloading an ea sports pc demo like fifa 11 to see how well that performs on your pc. judging by the screenshots so far rugby challenge is looking like it could be not to far off something like that.

yeah but i am lazy, i dont normally play sports games on my pc, thats why i have my playstation :) but i was just looking at the customising option (i would love it on both ps3 and pc but there is no way i could afford that!)

i might just get it on ps3 as you can share custom data with that :)

rugby challenge has the magners league and top 14 in. what teams does the magners have that is licensed then?

Any one see the leaked video for rugby challenge? Thought the graphics where sweet! But the gameplay seemed a little slow, the recycling from rucks especially. For me it's the gameplay that really matters.. Can't wait to see a video of the world cup game to compere

rugby challenge is going to be realesed on 1st September 2011 . Thats what EB games in Sydney are saying, they are taking pre-orders at this stage.

rugby challenge is going to be realesed on 1st September 2011 . Thats what EB games in Sydney are saying, they are taking pre-orders at this stage.

EB Games NZ are saying 30 July. Which is a Saturday.

Hopefully have an actual and definitive release date in the next couple of weeks.