• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sad Married F___ers

<div class='quotemain'>
What the hell is anything supposed to mean? I just like fighting, and making up s___.
:p
[/b]

Good job you're married then. :D
[/b][/quote]
yeah...my wife's not big on me always trying to be the winner...but hey...I **** excellence...am I supposed to let her win? Where's the sportsmanship in that?

<div class='quotemain'> I even win at sex...it's a race, right? [/b]

Well its better exercise than running!!!
[/b][/quote]
True, there's no lubrication and rarely bare breasts in running.

If I do find a girlfriend that I been with for a while, I won't get married. I just couldn't handle it. All the dressing up, saying vows (that will mean nothing later on) in front of everyone. Bugger that for a bunch of bananas.

If I do find a girlfriend that I been with for a while, I won't get married. I just couldn't handle it. All the dressing up, saying vows (that will mean nothing later on) in front of everyone. Bugger that for a bunch of bananas.
[/b]
By "dressing up" I can only assume that girlfriends in the past have made you wear womens clothing.
And vows always mean something later on...especially to lawyers and the court.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
By "dressing up" I can only assume that girlfriends in the past have made you wear womens clothing.
And vows always mean something later on...especially to lawyers and the court. [/b][/quote]

How did you now that previous girlfriends made me dress up in womens clothes? Don't say that they have done it to you to?

I even win at sex...it's a race, right? [/b]
Was I the only one that picked up on that cunning line??? Or am I just imagining it and interpreting it incorrectly...

O'Roth, it's almost always better if she wins that race :p

Seems like Rugby Cymru and O'Rothlain are married to each other (well in this thread at least).

Ok, ok I'm a SMF too, although I really should be classed as a HMF (H for Happy). My wife and I have the exact same taste in everything.

She likes action, thrillers, fantasy and Sci-Fi films. She's going to 300 with a couple of my mates tonight, and I'm looking after little Kimberley.

She hates most female singers unless they actually have some song-writing talent and have distanced themselves away from the current stereo-types. She prefers Rock music, mostly Muse, Coldplay, The Killers and is also into the same classic rock artists as I am.

She would never watch a chick-flick if she could avoid it, she prefers to watch a footy match anyday.

She plays video-games and is a very capable Rugby '06 player and thats about the only thing that she gets all girly-emotional about! When she loses with her bloody Crusaders!

She's happy to let me go out drinking anytime I want with my mates and on top of all that she makes a heck of a good role model for our wee girl.

So, SMF? It almost can't apply. I'd have to be very selfish to ask for more.

I only have 4 problems with your post CA: -

1) Myself and O'Roth are certainly NOT married.
2) You make marriage (or yours at least) sound like a utopian lifestyle.
3) You said Coldplay was "Rock" - i need some distortion on my guitars for it to be "rock" these days.
4) You claim your missus can play computer games well. I refuse to believe that.

I only have 4 problems with your post CA: -

1) Myself and O'Roth are certainly NOT married.
2) You make marriage (or yours at least) sound like a utopian lifestyle.
3) You said Coldplay was "Rock" - i need some distortion on my guitars for it to be "rock" these days.
4) You claim your missus can play computer games well. I refuse to believe that.
[/b]

1. Well, you were arguing like a stereotypical couple :p
2. It's not quite utopia, more living with a female me, lol.
3. Yes, did indirectly say that. Not a good example, she mostly likes rock, but likes Coldplay also, is a better way to say it.
4. Yeah, she can play games well, can beat some very skilled people at sports games, but seems to lack the ability to be the best. Only ever makes the semi's in our Super 14's on '06. Is one hell of a Fifa player and has whipped me at Tiger Woods a few times.

Ummm no. :p I'm sure she's not everyone's type though. Before anyone answers that the trade-off must be that she's a whale, I have to say no, see's not kates moss's size, but she ain't Missy Elliots either.

Mind you, one downside is that she only has a couple of good girl mates, so it's not as though there's much of a feeding frenzy of opportunity for my single mates.

How often does she deflate?

"What?" you might be saying...she can't be real...she's a mail order blow up doll or something, right?
Don't crush us all by saying that there are actually women out there who are cool.
See...women, generally, aren't "cool," they decorate your house, look good and, if your lucky on the odd full moon, have sexy time with you. They are the yin to your yang...as in the opposite...that's what is "supposed" to make it all work. But you, CA, have got two yangs in your relationship. Shouldn't the world be self-imploding?

LOL!!!! In theory, yes.

It's weird tho, as I see a few of my mates basically, doing that exact same Frank The Tank Home-Depot bit that you were talking about earlier.
Pretty much walking a pace behind her as she says, "I want this for our kitchen and these would look great monogrammed into our table-cloth!" Mind you some of these people end up with the best looking renovated homes, due to Miss-Nags-A-Lot.

I almost ended up with some of those types and I now shudder looking back. I think I just got lucky in a lot of ways.

I even have to find myself offering her my card to go buy herself some new clothes, cause she won't if I don't remind her. Even then the bill is always on the low side of $100 if not $50.

It actually gets annoying having an almost too-easy-going wife sometimes as I have to ask her what she thinks on everything. She won't tell me unless I do.

Oh yeah, she hates wasting time on the phone too. The more I think of it, even I'm beginning to wonder whats up.....

She's a member on the forum too. So, hassle her about it, lol.