• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF2] Ireland vs New Zealand (14/10/2023)

I thought Porter should have been taken off earlier as he was in Wayne Barnes' bad books. Instead they took Furlong off early surprisingly.

Which team stands a better chance against New Zealand. South Africa or France?

Ireland shouldn't feel too sad. They won their World Cup Final against South Africa in the group stages.

I did wonder that the reward for winning that game wasn't great.

Which team stands a better chance against New Zealand. South Africa or France?
England we have one good game in us. By some kind of voodoo or hypnosis we will play like 2019............I'm kidding we'd be f*cked

Ireland's "attacking" play was single-dimensional and the All Blacks simply targetted the ball-carrier knowing the Irish pass the ball behind the advancing forwards defending line to a back on an angling run - so easy to defend against. And they rinsed and repeated the same procedure for 28 phases moving from side to side!!

The pressure of being No.1, the pressure of the occasion, the pressure of a nation's expectation, and the pressure of history were simply too much for them today.

Farrell is off to RFU...

Hoo boy I hate to imagine how hungover WoS is gonna be tomorrow

Ireland's "attacking" play was single-dimensional and the All Blacks simply targetted the ball-carrier knowing the Irish pass the ball behind the advancing forwards defending line to a back on an angling run - so easy to defend against. And they rinsed and repeated the same procedure for 28 phases moving from side to side!!

The pressure of being No.1, the pressure of the occasion, the pressure of a nation's expectation, and the pressure of history were simply too much for them today.

Farrell is off to RFU...
I always thought Borthwick was a double bluff. Agent Farrell sabotages Ireland for the foreseeable future before returning to take England into a brave new dawn. Well played Bill Sweeney, well played.

Latest posts