• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF2] Ireland vs New Zealand (14/10/2023)

You can always count on the Irish to choke when the critical moment arrives.

I was hoping for a European final...I guess it will be All Blacks South Africa...disappointing but New Zealand deserved the win.

The players will have their regrets for sure but there's no shame in losing to that NZ performance. They were excellent. Clinical in taking their opportunities and teak tough in defence.

Massive credit to Sam Cane who could have lowered himself to POM's level and said something classless and disrespectful to him after the game. Shame for the other Irish players but well done to the ABs.

Ireland were not better in this game.
I don't recall ABs having any ball for virtually 30 mins. Their defence, break down and fitness were class. But Ire played most of the rugby barring a few pieces of brilliance

Ooof, Drico dredging the whole pulled penalty schtick… the rumoured fallout between their sons is real

1697317842792.gif

I don't recall ABs having any ball for virtually 30 mins. Their defence, break down and fitness were class. But Ire played most of the rugby barring a few pieces of brilliance
And didn't make a dent. Defense wins world cups. Plain and simple.

Genuinely one of the best international games in some time. Different level, intensity was incredible to the very end. The last 35+ phases in the NZ 22 was amazing drama. Heartbreaking for Ireland, but no shame going out like that.

Fully behind France now!

Latest posts